What do you think about miss universe etc type of awards and titles

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20230115_094241.jpg

It seems incredible dumb to me always seeing people with face like this getting setup as "miss universe", are judges blind or what, makes no sense to me.

• they're a lot less weirder than child beauty pageants but not by much. sometimes it's funny though

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tbh if they're gonna call it miss universe there wheres the saturn contestants? pluto? nobody from the andromeda galaxy? be fr

I tried to submit Ae-Karina but she was rejected for her previous bad behaviour towards the other AE members!!!

• Oh damn I missed it.

Miss USA won :happyr:

External Content youtu.be

• I know a lot of people hate them but it does truly go beyond just the beauty aspect of it. These women are highly educated and involved in good causes. It's incredibly hard work to build up that confidence to get there. I'm personally going to be training for pageantry even though I'm way past the age of it (something Miss USA advocated for - to make the age limit higher) simply to become more confident in myself. But it is highly toxic...the comments Miss USA has been getting are disgusting. As they usually are.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• All that matters in the end is the final answer round. English-speaking constestants are preferred over a prettier constestant who can't speak English because judges only understand English, even if the prettier woman gave a better articulate answer in her native language.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!