They kinda spilled here about the state of Kpop

• Suits the forum too, the fontrum I feel seeing certain threads is :pepe-peek:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Kinda spilled here” to “They kinda spilled here about the state of Kpop”.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

main characters of a horror flick where y'all are the villains

• Lmao honestly I'm sure there's a list they go through everyday on a cute lil notepad with a fluffy pen like ooo what thread should i make about armys and BTS today...... :pepe-legs::pepe-legs: :pepe-legs::pepe-simp: :pepe-heart-eyes:

• Some people's fav is going to feed them after so many years. But they are still whining over BTS & Army. And they cry why they are behind!!!!

Going for Jungkook worship their fav type joke(yuck), why Army like Twice when they don't give F about their fav, latching their fav name with BTS, may be they find some validity by this.

As Army doesn't need it to do.

When one Wise man has said, "Loser focuses on Winners while Winners focuses on winning"

He didn't lie though.

• main characters of a horror flick where y'all are the villains

The validity you were looking from us.

Im expecting a dozen users to name armys in their obituaries later in life

• Congrats on being so popular, I'm certain all your lifes will turn out to be equally great as BTS and you all will be stars one day :pepe-excited:

But we already are stars for you seeing how you seem so besotted with Armys and a wee bit obsessed with us and craving for our attention. Don't worry we will keep giving it to you cause we are kind that way:kismer:

• You mean only bts are the main characters as they should be because they worked for it. Meanwhile... you guys are losers and act so arrogant and pretentious for no reaso, but I mean keep inserting yourselves into these narratives and maybe you'll leave your mom's basement soon enough :sleeping: .

• Congrats on being so popular, I'm certain all your lifes will turn out to be equally great as BTS and you all will be stars one day :pepe-excited:

We are already. Aren't we? :whatb:

"The BTS Army" - the word which has been uttered on each & every highest musical momentum, united nation, National youth Day by South Korea's national treasure & world's biggest pop star of 2020.

We stan a group that stans us back.

• But we already are stars for you seeing how you seem so besotted with Armys and a wee bit obsessed with us and craving for our attention. Don't worry we will keep giving it to you cause we are kind that way:kismer:

thank you, thats realy super kind :pepeflushed:

Sorry for saying that you are not stars arleady :peperain:

• You mean only bts are the main characters as they should be because they worked for it. Meanwhile... you guys are losers and act so arrogant and pretentious for no reaso, but I mean keep inserting yourselves into these narratives and maybe you'll leave your mom's basement soon enough :sleeping: .

download.png

• It's both hilarious and tiring sometimes that they always seek Armys' validations to everything lol

Everyday they make threads about Armys did this Armys did that when I never have any idea whatever the hell is going on in other fandoms. This fandom is indeed a celebrities itself lol

Aww poor thing, did this trigger you so much that you had to make an account just to come and rant bout mean, bad, evil Armys. Or wait this an alt cause you wanna protect the main?

• BTS are the main characters on the industry right now, so obviously everyone should treat them as such.

BUT

I honestly think that ARMY is like any other fandom but other people don't seem to think like that?

They go around chasing ARMY twitts with few likes and post them everywhere.

They stalk ARMY and determine their interests (ARMY talk about this more than this, lemme physico-analise their intentions).

They even try to bend their faves careers so It causes a reaction on... random people from the Internet (I.e. ARMY).

Like...

"I hope this innocent group gets nominated/win on this show, not because they deserve it, but because I live for ARMY's reaction"

This Sasaeng-like behaviour is weird.

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• Everyday it's threads and tweets saying army did this, army did that; demon spawn army didn't save me from my asthma attack at a concert. :angryr:

And especially the people who say they left the Fandom but can never stop talking about bts and army like scorned exes.

Like please, just ignore us and move on with your life. :pepe-cross:

• I thought you had our ages figured out when you said we all live off of our Mom, or was that some hardcore projecting :pepe-toilet:

Right so you're all 20+ living in delulu land about being the baddest bitches to grace the earth. It's giving high school mindset tease. Embarrassing

:pepe-joy:

• Right so you're all 20+ living in delulu land about being the baddest bitches to grace the earth. It's giving high school mindset tease. Embarrassing

:pepe-joy:

I’m sorry but it’s like they’re trying to be the baddest bitches in the house but they’re also insecure about what people say about them, how does that make sense. They get mad over people trolling them like that once in that thread. An advice from blinks who ARE the baddest bitches in the house, just ignore them it’ll make THEM look insecure and you’ll look unbothered

• I’m sorry but it’s like they’re trying to be the baddest bitches in the house but they’re also insecure about what people say about them, how does that make sense. They get mad over people trolling them like that once in that thread. An advice from blinks who ARE the baddest bitches in the house, just ignore them it’ll make THEM look insecure and you’ll look unbothered

Yeah how ironic since their whole persona is based off being condescending to other people

:pepe-cringe:

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!