Antifragile is considered 2022 song of the year over Love Dive/Hype Boy. Do you agree?

• Most people in the quotes agree Antifragile is the best song this year. Is it deserving?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really dgas about that bc arguing what’s the objective answer for a subjective question is just dumb and futile, i just wanna say that I don’t quite understand the overwhelmingly positive response to antifragile as a song lol but my girlies stay winning so I can’t complain :tea-bee:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• For what it is worth AntiFragile won the Poll I ran here on AKP a few weeks ago

AntiFragile - 33 votes

Love Dive - 30 votes

Hype Boy - 30 votes

---------------------------

next best - 23 Votes shared by a couple of groups

So maybe there is something to this hypothesis

• anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti anti ti ti ti fragile fragile antifragile antifragile

out of service

• No, as much as I love LE SSERAFIM antifragile for me def wasn't the best song of the year(now if we talk fearless and/or blue flame, it could be argued out of these songs on the list).

The best song for me this year is btw hard to love, shut down, basics, run bts and pink venom.

Out of the songs listed, the best song for me is love dive. Still have it in my mind and find myself doing the dance despite being released months ago.

But LE SSERAFIM def had one of the best albums of the year for me and the best debut album this year and possibly of all time. Just an album filled with perfection. Every single song on the album is on my playlist.

Not only that I like all the tracks on the album(not including single albums) and felt they were all memorable.

A feat only accomplished by blackpink for me this year( BTS too but I haven't heard the demos so can't decide on that, but if we exclude the demos BTS too).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!