BLACKPINK TO HEADLINE COACHELLA! ITS OVER FOR BTS & NEWJEANS

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THEY ENDED BTS FOR REAL OMG

• NewWeaves

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK TO HEADLINE COACHELLA! ITS OVER FOR BTS& NEWJEANS” to “BLACKPINK TO HEADLINE COACHELLA! ITS OVER FOR BTS & NEWJEANS”.
  • Lmao your so funny. How can BTS headline anything right now being in the military, some getting ready to enlist. Let’s see Black Pink 1 daesang the others. You get my drift.

• Lmao your so funny. How can BTS headline anything right now being in the military, some getting ready to enlist. Let’s see Black Pink 1 daesang the others. You get my drift.

Also, I am sure we will get more news from BTS members this year. Hobi already greeted the new year performing in New York, I am pretty sure he will surprise us a couple times more before he has to enlist.

• I’ve always said that BP were perfect to headline Coachella. It’s a perfect match.

How Coachella has Become The Olympics for Influencers
    Coachella Music Festival in Southern California has become the premiere event for more than just festival goers. | Coachella Music Festival in Southern…
    www.xliveglobal.com

The Biggest 2022 Coachella Trend Is Hate-Posting About It
    “It felt like one of those museums where you only go to get selfies, rather than a music festival.”
    www.buzzfeednews.com

• ^This is so uncalled. (I mean the 134340Moonchild's post)

Anyway, congratulations to the girls. I wonder if one of the BTS solos will be joining here too?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• ^This is so uncalled. (I mean the 134340Moonchild's post)

Anyway, congratulations to the girls. I wonder if one of the BTS solos will be joining here too?

Are you disagreeing? It’s a perfect match. BP’s image is the same as Coachella. Let’s all drop the act that BP is only focused on music. They prove this all the time. There are plenty of acts that prefer to do other things than music so why keep lying about BP.

• Are you disagreeing? It’s a perfect match. BP’s image is the same as Coachella. Let’s all drop the act that BP is only focused on music. They prove this all the time. There are plenty of acts that prefer to do other things than music so why keep lying about BP.

Yes, I disagree. So, if one of the BTS members performed there, would we say the same for him? Were we going to say he was just an influencer?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• damn, haven't seen you this defensive over certain bts members

You know I've defended BTS and their members against the Blinks before. But even other performers haven't been announced yet. What if one of the BTS members will also be performing? These words will come back and find us again. Do you want this?

• Are you disagreeing? It’s a perfect match. BP’s image is the same as Coachella. Let’s all drop the act that BP is only focused on music. They prove this all the time. There are plenty of acts that prefer to do other things than music so why keep lying about BP.

Do you know what's a perfect match too? V and Jennie kkkkkkk

We love fans acting like their faves are the superior act when it's just the fans being this piece of shit. Bc you are a piece of shit.

• This is obviously low effort bait bc one group is on hiatus and one group is 5 months old lol but can you imagine the mass hysteria frenzy that kpop will be thrown in if a rookie group got to headline coachella?? :boompepe: I can already imagine all the stupid fanwars lol good lord :pepe-cringe:

• BTS are in the army fighting a war and NewJeans will become AESPA 2.0

NewJeans will not become AESPA 2.0. They have five members. In my opinion Aespa is BLACKPINK 2.0

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THEY ENDED BTS FOR REAL OMG

tell me how this "ended BTS" like ????

once they can do a free concert that is so iconic they'll put it up in theatres plus pull off BIG solo stages as well we can talk

but please we all know who ENDED BTS with their recent debut

External Content www.youtube.com

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Yes, I disagree. So, if one of the BTS members performed there, would we say the same for him? Were we going to say he was just an influencer?

Why would I say the same thing. You are missing my whole point. BP’s image is heavily invested in their social media following and it’s what blinks brag about all the time. Coachella is a festival that has become well known for the number of influencers who attend it. BTS is not that well known for their social media following even though they are big on most social media. Image wise, BP and Coachella are more symbiotic because they both pander to the same audience. If BTS or a member headlined, their audience would be different than Coachella’s audience. So that would not be a match. Frankly it’s better that BP headline because they would get less hate as women than “effeminate” Kpop boyband members would. Also, does BTS have an image as influencers? Because trying to make a point is no excuse for being disingenuous. Being unable to accept the image that YG/BP have put out to the public is something that you can keep doing but don’t expect others to do also.

• Why would I say the same thing. You are missing my whole point. BP’s image is heavily invested in their social media following and it’s what blinks brag about all the time. Coachella is a festival that has become well known for the number of influencers who attend it. BTS is not that well known for their social media following even though they are big on most social media. Image wise, BP and Coachella are more symbiotic because they both pander to the same audience. If BTS or a member headlined, their audience would be different than Coachella’s audience. So that would not be a match. Frankly it’s better that BP headline because they would get less hate as women than “effeminate” Kpop boyband members would. Also, does BTS have an image as influencers? Because trying to make a point is no excuse for being disingenuous. Being unable to accept the image that YG/BP have put out to the public is something that you can keep doing but don’t expect others to do also.

You just don't get my point so let's agree to disagree. To me, such statements only serve to pave the way for attacks on BTS members.

• No like idc about idols dating, but their visuals really match. They look so luxurious. Give me a heart attack b!! Kkkkkk

We have 2 Taennie shippers shamelessly exposing themselves and you guys are arguing about coachella lol.

• Why would I say the same thing. You are missing my whole point. BP’s image is heavily invested in their social media following and it’s what blinks brag about all the time. Coachella is a festival that has become well known for the number of influencers who attend it. BTS is not that well known for their social media following even though they are big on most social media. Image wise, BP and Coachella are more symbiotic because they both pander to the same audience. If BTS or a member headlined, their audience would be different than Coachella’s audience. So that would not be a match. Frankly it’s better that BP headline because they would get less hate as women than “effeminate” Kpop boyband members would. Also, does BTS have an image as influencers? Because trying to make a point is no excuse for being disingenuous. Being unable to accept the image that YG/BP have put out to the public is something that you can keep doing but don’t expect others to do also.

:pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe: lolololol I have to say you are way more entertaining than these troll thread and fights..

Ok but according to your "point" people like bad bunny and weeknd are influencers who only care about social media and not music lol.

• You just don't get my point so let's agree to disagree. To me, such statements only serve to pave the way for attacks on BTS members.

You do know that if kpop fans want to attack BTS members pandering to them still won’t stop them. I personally have only seen Army try to be nice and hold back as BTS are attacked for their personalities, talents, morals, ethics, sexuality, motivations, etc. etc. and guess what… These attacks still haven’t stopped so I’m gonna voice my opinions without any concerns about that because nothing is going to stop kpop fans from hating on BTS.

• You do know that if kpop fans want to attack BTS members pandering to them still won’t stop them. I personally have only seen Army try to be nice and hold back as BTS are attacked for their personalities, talents, morals, ethics, sexuality, motivations, etc. etc. and guess what… These attacks still haven’t stopped so I’m gonna voice my opinions without any concerns about that because nothing is going to stop kpop fans from hating on BTS.

You aren't in this army being nice, sorry. You are also part of the problem kkkkk

Can u elaborate on how bts audience would be different from blackpink audience if they headlined? If i say, their audience is the same then i'm the bad guy. This is a harsh truth that u wil have to swallow mate.

• This thread contains 35 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!