{๐•“๐•ฅ๐•ก๐•—} ๐Ÿœฒ Old BTS content that you might have not seen yet until now

• I do this thread bcs i actually miss BTS.

Feel free to add if you have one!

BOY IN LUV demo ver.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DARK&WILD Album Preview

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did you know that BTS released Dark&Wild Album Preview originally on Soundcloud? Probably because it's too long lol.

We are Bulletproof pt.1 Original ver. (Pre-debut BTS cast)

We are Bulletproof pt.1 BTS ver.

the intro of this song appeared in the beginning of No More Dream MV.

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

Edited 12 times, last by kryswithluv ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • kryswithluv

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ[BTS CONTENT] Old contents That you might have not see until nowโ€ to โ€œ[BTS CONTENT] Old contents That you might have not seen yet until nowโ€.
  • RM ver. Of Converse High

(This song was supposed to be his own song to describe his ideal type that's why in the final ver. Yoongi went 'i really hate converse' ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Converse High first revealed and performed in BTS Begins concerts 2 months before HYYH Pt.1 released, you can hear in the fancam it wasn't the final ver yet, BTS gave us such Big Spoilers back then ๐Ÿ˜‚

They also performed i like it pt.2 korean ver. (Which they never officially release until now ๐Ÿ˜ญ), we all though they would release it in HYYH pt.1 but well.

(I watched these fancams from the concert religiously for 2 months until they actually released)

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

Edited 3 times, last by kryswithluv ().

• These v cute vlogs and his little cover for opening, his voice have always been amazing ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• This Jump Live Performance

The Whole Skool Luv Affair Showcase

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• if I Ruled The World first live performance at 1st Muster (full choreo ver.)

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• When they had to perform at MAMAs red carpet.....disrespected but still put on a good performance like the professionals they are~

• Let Me Know and Ma City

Y'all might already hear the song but there is fun fact you might not know yet,

These 2 songs were a pre-release track before the album drop, so BTS used to do these fun things too where they did free pre-listening party for an unreleased song from the upcoming new album (yes what a Big ass spoiler), they let us liten to it few days earlier before the album release but it was limited only for 24 hours on the old bighit blog! (Coincidently it's always suga's song too)

Give it a listen!

External Content open.spotify.com

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• We are bulletproof part 1 is iconic.

Let me know is maybe Suga best BTS song for me.

He used to do BTS album review. He brought back this tradition for BE. Very informative and cool.

• what a great thread! BTS put out so much content it's easy for newer fans to miss out on old stuff (and even older fans cause wow so much content) so thanks for making it!

you are welcome! I miss them so much nowadays and i think recalling old contents would be fun, i want to show people that Bangtan and their music, performances, contents are always a blessing since the very beginning!

When they had to perform at MAMAs red carpet.....disrespected but still put on a good performance like the professionals they are~

thank you! Look at them giving an A-quality live vocal performance for a red carpet stage ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• And when they performed we are bulletproof pt.1 for the first time in BTS Begins (we were all lose our mind, look at yoongi killing his verse) and released the final BTS ver. Later on soundcloud for 2015 festa.

And Suga's album preview omG thank you! (I used to watch those hands religiously too, excuse me)

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• Suga's predebut 2013 vlog for his midi preview, he composed 'the last' beat right in this moment.

The last is his track from Agust D 1st mixtape which released in 2016.

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• And when they performed we are bulletproof pt.1 for the first time in BTS Begins (we were all lose our mind, look at yoongi killing his verse) and released the final BTS ver. Later on soundcloud for 2015 festa.

And Suga's album preview omG thank you! (I used to watch those hands religiously too, excuse me)

When I think that they are all rapping on it. :D Namgi parts are so good, there is a lot of variety in their small verse.

• Suga's piano ver. Of I Need U,

First revealed on MBC gayo which Jungkook dance to it,

Later after the performance, Jimin gave us this on twitter,

External Content twitter.com

Longer ver. Appeared on their old Puma CF (ngl Puma stay superior for their BTS ads)

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

Edited 2 times, last by kryswithluv ().

• Perfect Man Performance, Sexy orange hair Park Jimin went crazy viral after this. The beginning of his IT Boy career ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The famous Jimin's fancam

And the iconic Shinee's reaction to it.

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• BTS Cover of TVXQ's Something, they did so well, their live vocals omG ๐Ÿ˜

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• Graceful. I am a sucker for piano version and I need U is my favorite title track.

• BTS It's Tricky Flashmob ver. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (via Bangtan Bomb)

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• BTS Music Bank in Brazil Performance (feat. V's famous thumbnail)

THEY ARE ALWAYS SO GOOD,

SERVED QUALITY PERFORMANCES

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• KCON in France, BTS Arirang Opening ๐Ÿ’œ

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• BTS Unholly Ver. Of Oh Happy Day (via. American Hustle Life) Tae and Kook harmonization omG! (We need the sub-unit)

Fun fact: Suga use his rap verses in Tomorrow for this cover!

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

Edited 2 times, last by kryswithluv ().

• BTS vminkook little random cover for IU's Friday and Sooyou's Some (Jimin can reach these female's notes damn)

I guess this was during their stay in America for American Hustle Life

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• KCON in France, BTS Arirang Opening ๐Ÿ’œ

My fave arirang version...

Jin really slay this... :danceb::danceb::danceb:

• External Content youtu.be

๐Ÿงˆ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿงˆ RM Wifenida ๐Ÿงˆ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿงˆ

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• BTS 1st Anniversary ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

They released this free song Sophomore for 1st Festa ๐Ÿ’œ

They also prepared a little party for their 1st Anniversary which they remake in last year's festa (y'all probably already know this tho)

Watch the 1st Kkul FM if you haven't too!

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• External Content youtu.be

Their extra ass :cryingr::cryingr::angryr:

The Best BTS ๐Ÿ’œ

63-grammy-bts.gif

• BTS Unholly Ver. Of Oh Happy Day (via. American Hustle Life) Tae and Kook harmonization omG! (We need the sub-unit)

Fun fact: Suga use his rap verses in Tomorrow for this cover!

I watch this at least twice a week. Yoongi's tomorrow rap, tae's soulfoul voice and kookie's high notes make me so emotional:waterr:

• This thread contains 75 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!