TREASURE just peformed for their biggest show to date at the Saitama Super Arena!

• The arena's estimated capacity is up to 37,000.

For this show, probably 22,000 to 25,000 is a safe range bet? They had one show today, and another two for tomorrow. :peperich:

We are so proud of you, TREASURE! Keep shining. :send-love-bunny:

The boys are coming for Kyocera Dome on January 28th and 29th. :flying:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TeumeTaglist

• kpopace26

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE just finished their biggest show to date at the Saitama Super Arena!” to “TREASURE just peformed for their biggest show to date at the Saitama Super Arena!”.
  • Wow! That looks amazing . The largest sea of teulights ever.

Really proud and happy they got to perform in front of so many Teumes. Couldn't imagine thus when they debuted in the pandemic.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!