I'm so dissapointed of Bigbang Daesung

• So apparently, there's news about Bigbang Daesung opened his Youtube Channel and has been uploading drumming cover since June 25.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All this time, Youngbae is joking about D'SPLAY. So he's talking about Daesung Youtube Channel huh

Daesung really made fun of us, when nobody talked about it because he's just like a ninja and didn't want to open any social media :peperain:

Anyway, give him some of your love and support please.

He's already having an interest in drumming since 2015. Support Kang Daesung everyone!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ps : It's really his voice. I know it. :pepe-excited:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• magicalqueen

Changed the title of the thread from “WTF KANG DAESUNG!” to “I'm so dissapointed of Bigbang Daesung”.
  • his face was visible in this:

External Content youtu.be

how did no one notice - there is a comment from a month ago with an angel emoji (i guess this person knew and kept it quiet - why are vips like this)

• External Content twitter.com

he had fun making :clown: out of people.

he had fun making :clown: out of people.

Imagine when Daesung woke up and found that his personal youtube account already exposed.

well, I hope he didn't closed it tho :peperain:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• External Content youtu.be

Omg

• but I still feel cheated because I know it from some random news. All this time we searched him, and thought he already has a wife and 2 children, but in reality, he's just playing with his lego and open a youtube channel without even telling fans :pepemusic::peperain:

anyway, live life like daesung

news update : we also found Youngbae's personal youtube account

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• Read his comment that he replied to the fans and Taeyang. He just keeps pretending he is not celebrity. :pepefacepalm::pepe-hehe: Damn we have been searching him on social media and he just drumming without his fans knowing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!