Is it just me or ?!?!?

• Whenever hot men do random stuff on Youtube, no mather what, I feel like when other people are watching puppies

help, YT-shorts for example constantly shows me videos of hot dudes inbetween some other random stuff and they do whatever random stuff and I just watch this like "Omg what did I just saw help ?!?" but not in an awfull way but more like why the fuck do such random videos look so good when hot dudes do this but you literally would find it boring if anyone else would upload the same video?

I just had to think of this, as this random video poped up in the shorts. I think I'm broken by thinking like that or do you think similiar when seeing hot people?

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!