4th Gen Girl Groups

• Hello, I wanted to make a thread about this for a while (even though I'm new lol.)

I am a 3rd Gen GG junkie tbh I looked into almost every 3rd gen group in their run. My favorite part of liking groups is getting to know the member dynamics and their relationships with each other it's so wholesome.

That being said I want to get into Aespa I know nothing about them just that I like a few songs, and Karina and Winter.

Can you guys tell who's closest to who? what each member's dynamic with each other in the group is? the top/your favorite "ships" and moments to watch?

I am already into IVE, New Jeans, Lesserafim, and itzy (3.5?) but if you stan those groups I'd be into a breakdown of them too.

• First of all, hello and welcome to AKP! Let me know if you ever need any help with anything and I’ll do my best to help you. Also, did you know that you can get your first badge free?

As for the topic of your thread, I don’t stan any of the groups mentioned or I’d love to help, but thankfully I think I can get away with using tag lists for something like this.

MyTaglist

Also, desdesdes , doki-doki and anti-hero could probably help you with the other groups. Lastly, don’t forget that YouTube often had great guides and compilations of different idols and those can be a great starting point. Have a great day/night!

• My favorite part of liking groups is getting to know the member dynamics and their relationships with each other it's so wholesome.

let me take the pleasure to talk about IVE one..

The dynamics and shipping/lines in IVE themselves are many, let's start from two people:

- Annyeongz (Yujin-Wonyoung)

- Fallderz (Yujin + Gaeul)

- Dukongz (Yujin + Rei)

- Dimplez / Have You Really Eaten? (Yujin + Liz)

- LiMakz (Yujin + Leeseo)

- Sentimentalz / rapper line (Gaeul + Rei)

- 2Kim (Gaeul + Liz)

- Danjjangz (Gaeul + Wonyoung)

- MadMakz / Eldest-Maknae (Gaeul + Leeseo)

- Woodangtangz (Rei + Leeseo)

- Chicklet Princess (Rei + Wonyoung)

- Couplez (Rei + Liz)

- Inhyeongz / Dollz (Wonyoung + Leeseo)

- YoungLiz (Wonyoung + Liz)

- Maknaes (Liz + Leeseo)

For the three people, I will write the most popular only (or the frequently appears)

- '04z (re:Kongppozu)

- The dance line (Yujin-Gaeul-Leeseo)

There are also others lineup like Car Racer, which is the rapper line + Leeseo, the Tall line (Yj, Wy, Lz) and Short line (Re, Ls, Ga), the Unnies (Yj, Ga, Re) vs the Maknaes (Wy, Lz, Ls), and more!

I recommend to watch their first season of 1,2,3 IVE as that series really introduces them, continued with the season 2, which are filled with many of Couplez moment, and then the Idol 1 Night 2 Days

Edited 3 times, last by desdesdes ().

• Heya, welcome!

I'm not an expert, but I think they all get along really well.

The below are a few good clips from recollection.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have a show called Synk Road coming out soon, seems pretty fun from the previews. Maybe out in a few days?

• let me take the pleasure to talk about IVE one..

Edit: more to come, waittt

Thank you for your reply I love thisss!!! :holding-back-tears:

Wonyoung and Yujin every time i see them together they give off a sister vibe where it seems Wonyoung follows and depends on yujin like that its so cute. They've been together a really long time, I think this is the groups strongest pair so far.

but I can see Yujin as the leader took the first step in getting to know and understand each member, that is very commendable.

Can't wait to see more content and see their relationships continue to grow and flourish! :excited-bee:

Heya, welcome!

Thank you for your reply!! I will check these out rn! :finger-heart:

• Thank you for your reply I love thisss!!! :holding-back-tears:

Wonyoung

Also re-check my previous reply, as I had added some more things and content recommendation

also, you can check out this twitter thread

External Content twitter.com

but I can see Yujin as the leader took the first step in getting to know and understand each member, that is very commendable.

YEP!

because she is trusted by the company to bring IVE forward as a team and thus she needs to. Even though at some point every one of them had became close with each other and IVE are filled with 6 considerate people and thus they could live together in love and peace

:teddy-pepe:

• Also for Le Sserafim, I think you should watch their Day Off series followed by their Leniverse...

And if you also want to explore group outside of those, you could try with Billlie and CSR!

For Billlie, you can starts with

As for CSR, you could starts from my thread here... As it includes their variety and their short interview

• That being said I want to get into Aespa I know nothing about them just that I like a few songs, and Karina and Winter.

Can you guys tell who's closest to who? what each member's dynamic with each other in the group is?

Well if i can help to create a new MY i'll try to do my best

No member is closer to each other to be honest in Aespa, they are all very close and often hang out the 4 of them or hangout by duet.

Overall they all get along very well with each other and all seems veery comfortable around each member

their dorm rule really show how they care about each other and how comfortable they are :

- they never eat if they are not all of them together, and if one member already eat she should still sit at the table with the other member, because they like to take this time to share with each other

- they share everything food/goodies/clothes in fact there's even a little game among MY which is finding who's the real owner of a clothing item

karina's wife on Twitter:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• If you want to watch some content of them to learn more about them

they also have their their first reality show starting today so we'll have more content

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!