Sakura a better dancer than Kazuha

• I live to poke holes in commonly held beliefs, it's in my contrarian nature. Everyone just assumes that Kazuha in particular is the best dancer in the group because of her ballet training but i've been carefully watching some of their performances and i'm not quite sure she is. Look at this spin move, i think Sakura pulls it off perfectly, while Kazuha seems off balance towards the end. As an aside, Eunchae seems to completely miss the setup (her launch stance is different than all the other girls).

The moral of this story: Never doubt the resolve of Sakura. Everyone claiming she is getting outshined by rookies is living in a fantasy world. And with respect to Kazuha in particular, while everyone screams about her dance and visuals, they don't make an impact on me at all, her strongest trait is her vocal tone, she has a really charming vocal color for both speaking and singing/rapping (lovey lovey lovey and her rap verse in Fearless).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Currently and based on style of dance in relation to kpop? Absolutely. The entire team can currently outdance her when it comes to pop/hip hop choreography.

However, I would say that she is by far the most technically trained dancer and she just needs to continue learning this style of dance. By like year 3 or 4, she is going to be insane.

• I think Kazuha is a great dancer

but she did ballet for 15 years so she have some habits from ballet who make some of the moves in the choregraphy looks weird sometimes

I especially notice this in thee Anttifragile choregraphy

Lines are very important in ballet, and if you notice during the chorus Kazuha tends to bend from the hips when doing the first move of the chorus to make a paralel line with her body with the floor

while the otheer member bend from the core, and eunchae seems to try to follow kazuha moves too

Screenshot 2022-12-26 22.54.23.png

her ballet training is still really immersed in her body and she still have a lot of habits from ballet that she need to learn to lose/forget to do more hip hop influence choregraphy because some of her moves looks weird in comparison of the other member and lack of impact and energy sometimes because of this habits

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Adapting from a completely different style of dance that you had planned to devote your entire life to? Kazuha was a professional ballerina. Damn, give her time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Aside: Jimin has talked about his own struggle adapting to the hip hop style after he left school where he was a top student contemporary. Even now some of those habits stick with him - the ones he can use to his advantage in BTS choreo. I imagine this will be similar for Kazuha as she grows with Le Sserafim

• And that's supposed to be mind blowing because? Like obvi she'll be better at idol style dancing, she's been in the industry for a decade

But that doesn't stop Ifans from hating on Sakura while creaming over the rookie. Sakura looked at all the shady comments saying Kazuha is more popular or a better dancer and went "hell's no, this is my house". X(

• But that doesn't stop Ifans from hating on Sakura while creaming over the rookie. Sakura looked at all the shady comments saying Kazuha is more popular or a better dancer and went "hell's no, this is my house". X(

No, you did that. I doubt Sakura is anything but happy to hear about the warm welcome Kazuha is getting! All her interviews should show you she ins't like that - she puts her team first and that is so admirable.

• Idk I'm just some random smuck on the internet. I'm not qualified to judge dancers.

:wellr:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, you did that. I doubt Sakura is anything but happy to hear about the warm welcome Kazuha is getting! All her interviews should show you she ins't like that - she puts her team first and that is so admirable.

I dunno man, just look at Sakura's entire career. The one thing that defines her is ambition. The girl started at 13 years old and busted her ass to finish 3rd among 494 J Pop idols in 2018. Then gave up everything to try out for Izone where she finished second. Then once again gave up everything to leave Japan and become the center of Hybe's first GG. The girl's tenacity is unsurpassed, and i'm pretty sure someone like that wouldnt be happy about being considered the team's weakest dancer or having folks shading her in favor of a brand new rookie.

Everyone has professional pride, especially someone as ambitious and motivated as her. Imagine dedicating your life to reach the pinnacles she has, almost half your life devoted to this craft, only to find out that everyone is passing you over for the next shiny new thing upon debut. I'm sure Sakura didnt take this lying down, i bet she trained harder the past six months after Fearless than she had ever trained in her entire life.

• I dunno man, just look at Sakura's entire career. The one thing that defines her is ambition. The girl started at 13 years old and busted her ass to finish 3rd among 494 J Pop idols in 2018. Then gave up everything to try out for Izone where she finished second. Then once again gave up everything to leave Japan and become the center of Hybe's first GG. The girl's tenacity is unsurpassed, and i'm pretty sure someone like that wouldnt be happy about being considered the team's weakest dancer or having folks shading her in favor of a brand new rookie.

Everyone has professional pride, especially someone as ambitious and motivated as her. Imagine dedicating your life to reach the pinnacles she has, almost half your life devoted to this craft, only to find out that everyone is passing you over for the next shiny new thing upon debut. I'm sure Sakura didnt take this lying down, i bet she trained harder the past six months after Fearless than she had ever trained in her entire life.

I am not trying to minimize anything Sakura has done or achieved, but you don't need to put down Kazuha to raise up Sakura. Given how much of a team player she comes off as, I doubt she'd find this amusing coming from her fans. She wants Le Sserafim as a whole to succeed.

• I am not trying to minimize anything Sakura has done or achieved, but you don't need to put down Kazuha to raise up Sakura. Given how much of a team player she comes off as, I doubt she'd find this amusing coming from her fans. She wants Le Sserafim as a whole to succeed.

it’s that survival show stan mindset coming through I fear

• This might be the case.

There are some people that are making contents about her sitting straight with 90 degree, or sleeping with a nice posture. Yeah, it's not a habit anymore, it's already become a part of her ^^

• I am not trying to minimize anything Sakura has done or achieved, but you don't need to put down Kazuha to raise up Sakura. Given how much of a team player she comes off as, I doubt she'd find this amusing coming from her fans. She wants Le Sserafim as a whole to succeed.

Also this post maybe just coming off as his response to those who mocking sakura, which yes ironically he do the same way by mocking the others...

The mocking are indeed not needed, but it comes maybe as a clap back or something

• Also this post maybe just coming off as his response to those who mocking sakura, which yes ironically he do the same way by mocking the others...

The mocking are indeed not needed, but it comes maybe as a clap back or something

Well, he's far from alone in his flavor of clapback, but no one should wonder why kpop can get so toxic then...

• I agree, she's not a worse dancer than Sakura. They are on an equal level, but they didn't have the same dance background. While Sakura can dance to several different styles well, Kazuha can wipe the floor with one particular dance style because she has trained in it for so long. Training in ballet is very intense ESPECIALLY if you have had ex-Soviet teachers who are the best in the business because they are ruthless in their criticism.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!