blackpink is the only blackpink there will ever be

• blackpink are the blueprint, they are the standard, they are the moment. I'm tired of seeing yall compare other groups to blackpink that don't make sense. there will never be another group like blackpink, just like there hasn't been another group like snsd. and this is coming from someone who stans itzy (my queens) who used to get compared to blackpink a lot which i hated, because they're two different groups.

blackpink will just continue to grow because they have yet to peak, so yall can stay mad. blinks are not mad or threatened by rookie groups that have girl crush concepts because again we know blackpink is blackpink. these other groups are amazing in their own right, but stop using blackpink as a clutch, your favs look up to blackpink. blackpink are in a league of their own.

also jennie is jennie, i have yet to see another idol like jennie throughout kpop's existence and now. the 'who is the next jennie' comments are flattering at first, but now they're just annoying. don't try to leech off of jennie's success as the top female idol. let your favs be themselves, its embarrassing.

anyways, solosé is coming so stay tuned

Gif) Chaennie | Blackpink, Blackpink photos, Blackpink jisoo

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Response thread and blinks were the one saying others are BP ripoffs, not the other way around saying their faves are similar to BP lmao

not a response thread, im talking about the constant comparisons ive been seeing since i joined this forum.

no ones talking about whatever the hell you're talking about.

"

final-1.gif

• Sure lol Still doesn't explain why blinks are making the BP ripoffs connection themselves then make a thread about people using BP for clout like they weren't playing dirty 2 mins ago on 2 months rookies

i didnt call anyone a rip off so that has nothing to do with me so you can stay pressed

"

final-1.gif

• What is this even supposed to mean lol You wish your faves had a quarter of RV's creativity pls Really brave coming for RV and taking about ripping off when teddy is the one making all BP's music and we know his plagiarism history

an aespa stan trying to come at someone else for plagiarism.. i've seen it all

OGC.6a8b3b073c3ebec1b5c9435fbe28a6a3?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1yldrx2Q4EiAplBPDW%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=fVGKJ3Es5OZytkyiaxk9XoOIe1OMZHQFxEWfKy5Ji%2bw%3d

RV's creativity stopped when they released Bad Boy and Zimzalabim, please move along

OGC.c8dbe4ac22c610ef5f15d68d605128b6?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fOMm3qutmVg8KI%2fsource.gif&ehk=JZ8PMS6%2fRfh2ocVsP16iySMzXonrvrAvXLG7jNBNc1U%3d

• What is this even supposed to mean lol You wish your faves had a quarter of RV's creativity pls Really brave coming for RV and taking about ripping off when teddy is the one making all BP's music and we know his plagiarism history

plagiarism?aespa stan getting brave lmao. does rv even have creativity input?u wish ur faves can come up with lsg. google the meaning of creativity

stay pressed,delusional,ignorant and pressed :blehr:

• a dumb and pressed sm stan is already here

• plagiarism?aespa stan getting brave lmao. does rv even have creativity input?u wish ur faves can come up with lsg. google the meaning of creativity

stay pressed,delusional,ignorant and pressed :blehr:

Blackpink didn't even come up with LSG. That was Teddy and David Guetta. It's funny how your faves best song is a recycled piece of work.

And, save this "creativity input" diss. Blackpink just got creative input and it was probably them changing words.

You should google the meaning of creativity because Blackpink is a rip off of Red Velvet and 2NE1. YG has no creativity in their body.

• Blackpink didn't even come up with LSG. That was Teddy and David Guetta. It's funny how your faves best song is a recycled piece of work.

And, save this "creativity input" diss. Blackpink just got creative input and it was probably them changing words.

You should google the meaning of creativity because Blackpink is a rip off of Red Velvet and 2NE1. YG has no creativity in their body.

the fake blink is here guys. "better blink" what a jokeEjCng2IUcAAAGJG (1).jpg

didnt even came?lololol learn proper grammar first blonk aka fake blink. recycled piece?never seen anyone in kpop doing another version of lsg. might as well recycle ur brain cells.its not surprising that a dimwitted being like u cant read and is delusional/ignorant asf

changing words?were u one of the producers at yg?oh wowowo but i thought u were jobless

cry ur ass out salty blonk

rip off of rv? :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: i lost brain cells. u got some wild imagination

bp has proven to be more successful than 2ne1. sit tf down

learn what creativity instead of relating it with the nonsense yr barking

anyways jennie is writing new rap and it will help ur faves to know what rap isEr1tsL0VoAsio8d.jpeg

say thank u jennie

• sis the fake blink called karinaknows is here already being nothing but an delusional,ignorant and dimwitted embarrassment

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!