SMTOWN Winter SMCU Palace out now

• Not on Spotify yet (wtg, SM) but on Apple Music and YT music.

External Content music.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist   SoneTaglist   ExoLTaglist   ReveluvTaglist   NctzenTaglist   MyTaglist

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The cure is rightfully the title. Don't care a lot for the other songs.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• So far my faves are Hot & Cold (a bop) and Priority (a sultry r&b jam). I think Jet is meant to be like Zoo, but I don’t think it’s as strong of a song.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The cure : it was too boring for me i expected more considering that it's the title track

Time after time : The song is amazing, it's chill and very sweet, it's a ballad but it's not boring like most of the ballad, their voice truly compliment each other. I like thee high note battle happening between the three of them at thee end, it goes well with the song it doesn't feel out of place.

Priority : when the tracklist was announce it was one of my most hype considering the 3 incredible vocalist in the lineup, but i must admit thee song is too chill i got easily bored until the end when theey start doing high note it catch my atteention back, maybe it would have been better to let theem do high note through the entire song and not just put them all at the end it's a blop

Good to be alive : to be honest i was the most afraid of this song because i know that SM DJ can sometimes do some weird shit and the lineup was so random with rappers likee johnny and hyoyeon next to vocalist like chen and Ningning but it's a very pleasant surprise, i can see myself listening to this song through the year, in the summeer etc... it's a bop

Hot & cold : with this lineup SM couldn't disappoint me, and i was right, the song is so good, i love the contrast betwee thee kai & seulgi part with more seducing voice and karina more sweet voice

I love also all this little moment between karina and jeno it's so cute

Jet : Oncee again SM rapper stole the spotlight on the Album, after zoo they deliver once again the best song of the album, it doesn't go as hard than zoo but it still go hard

but i listen to the song and then watch the lineup for the song and i was like " WHERE IS GISELLE here ?"

she got played dirty she had only one song in the album and we can't eeven heard her in the song that's truly sad because she really shine in Zoo, it would have been better to share some of hyoyeon part with giselle

Conclusion : this album is much better than the one from last year, we got more "random" combinaison of members and it worked incredibly well, to be honest beesides the Cure the album doesn't have any flop and i can imagine myself listening to most of the song in the year

time after time, Jet and Hot& cold are my favorite song from the album

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• So far I like Jet and time after time.

I wish they give jenrina seulkai a stronger (?) Song... and priority chorus felt a bit too bland for me... The cure at the beginning kangta felt too different than the rest(?)...

I have not heard good to be alive, happier, where you are....

Its my first listen opinion, subject to change

• Isn't Beautiful Christmas the title track, that's the one with music video?

• Isn't Beautiful Christmas the title track, that's the one with music video?

SM is calling "The Cure" the title track. I'm sure we'll get a MV. Maybe they're seeing Beautiful Christmas as a pre-release or just a promoted single.

Members of SNSD, SHINee, NCT, aespa and more announced for 'The Cure', title track of SM Entertainment winter album
    SM Entertainment has announced the title track for its winter project ‘2022 Winter SMTOWN : SMCU PALACE’ featuring its leaders and soloists
    www.nme.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!