Wreaths are sent to Cube from the (G)I-DLE gallery

• Wreaths are sent to Cube from the (G)I-DLE gallery

Since Cube has not yet responded to the fan’s second statement, the (G)I-DLE gallery (their true fans) sent a rice wreath and 2 wreaths to Cube.

For reference, they are planning to send more. Wreaths-are-sent-to-Cube-from-the-gallery-of-GI-DLE.jpg

“Why are halting promotions while there’s no promotion? School violence shouldn’t lead to self-reflection but withdrawal”

“Cube who is hugging a school violence perpetrator is also a perpetrator”

“Either explain yourself clearly or quit”

original post: theqoo

1. The fans must be so upset..

2. Is it a rice wreath in the middle? Cube, please listen to the fans’ opinions..

3. Seo Soojin, please leave the group

4. That’s right.. Withdraw or clarify

5. Please withdraw as soon as possible…….

6. I want Seo Soojin to see those wreaths with her own eyes. I want her to know that the fans turned their backs on her

7. I bet those wreaths will be thrown in the trash soon

8. Cube, wake up, please listen to the fans’ opinions

9. (G)I-DLE’s fans are truly amazing compared to other fandoms

10. Soojin, please apologize to the victim and leave the group

• Girl, you have death wishes if you keep reporting the bad news about Gidle here on allkpop. These Gidle fans will follow you around in all threads you post or created.

Soojin needs to leave tho. Her group activities are getting cancelled (KCON, ...) and Gidle is no Red Velvet or Big Hit that they can't afford that.

• so is this pro soojin or soojin out?

Soojin out. All her Korean fansites have closed and Gidle Gallery and Gidle team which are their biggest Korean fanbases are sending mass emails and flower wreaths to Cube. They want Soojin out of the group so that she doesn't harm other girls futures.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soojin ain't going anywhere

Bitches stay mad😪

External Content youtu.be

• That will be a perfect album name for next comeback 😁

• Soojin out. All her Korean fansites have closed and Gidle Gallery and Gidle team which are their biggest Korean fanbases are sending mass emails and flower wreaths to Cube. They want Soojin out of the group so that she doesn't harm other girls futures.

wow...

loyal fans who?

but anyway, so many of these idols are pulling a wooshin (if you know who im talking about)

seeing 4th gene losing members feels weird

• Yes but like I said before K Gidle fans want to save the careers of other girls because they aren't getting offers right now as groups and will miss concert events and other opportunities. So for them it is better that Soojin withdraws. They already labeled her as a bully and Cube defends is just plain stupid.

Well the thing is Gidle doesn't make that much to pull a Red Velvet and can afford to miss Gayos for example or other events, award shows and so on.. Soojin needs to really be owning this scandal and leave for the good of the team.

• even for jimin

would u still have say this if there were true jimin fans

jimin herself admitted to bullying so the accusations on her were true. She bullied mina for 10+ years through aoa's career.

While soojin has clearly said that some argument between her and the accusers happened in middle school but the accusations of Violence and bullying are completely false. Also the accusers have failed to give any evidence or proof to support their claim. Many classmates of soojin have came forward and denied the bullying accusations on soojin. Also the fact that these accusations on soojin are from when she was like just 12 year old.

Comparing jimin case with soojin doesn't makes any sense

• even for jimin

would u still have say this if there were true jimin fans

Soojin and Cube are also not admitting to anything which makes it worse and they first response wasn't good either. She should have just apologized to the victims. Also, the actress pretty much said Soojin was bullying her without really saying it straightforward. It really doesn't look good on Soojin right now. I am sure she will be forced out of the group soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!