[SPOILER ALERT] What's your verdict for Alice in Borderland Season 2?

• So I just finished Season 2 and I was like:

• Im still on episode 4 but goddamn this season is alot slower

the whole ep 2,3 were just ranom dialogues that tried to appear deep but they werent

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im still on episode 4 but goddamn this season is alot slower

the whole ep 2,3 were just ranom dialogues that tried to appear deep but they werent

Do you rarely watch J-Dramas?

That always my problem with them; even J-Movies. Mangas/animes are also full of it.

I have already accepted that's just how they write and feel; and how their hearts and watching experience are touched. ^^

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe:

• Do you rarely watch J-Dramas?

That always my problem with them; even J-Movies. Mangas/animes are also full of it.

I have already accepted that's just how they write and feel; and how their hearts and watching experience are touched. ^^

no I do watch a few

but the first season was outpaced so

:angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr:

• A new cylce? Not bad, I'll still watch. I like the two guys with Chishiya on the Jack of Hearts game; one of the season's best game for me.

• I wrote it in another thread - this season has more brutal games but the overall writing, pacing and tone is much weaker than season 1. I did also think they didn’t do justice to many characters, esp Kuina, Ann etc. Too much time on naked Yamapi and psychos Niragi or the serial killers etc.

When strong writing in Jpn content works, it is excellent but I felt this season just tried to hard re the ‘preachy’ dialogue. I did enjoy the final episode - the mind games were A+ and even the ‘truth’, I can accept etc.

I don’t know if I want season 3 though

• It's funny to read the complaints, because as far as I can tell, Netflix added a LOT more action than was in the original second half of the manga.

But I love the characters so much that the gut punch stuff was a nice addition to me, not a detraction. Queen Kuina. :lover1:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• It's funny to read the complaints, because as far as I can tell, Netflix added a LOT more action than was in the original second half of the manga.

But I love the characters so much that the gut punch stuff was a nice addition to me, not a detraction. Queen Kuina. :lover1:

You've read the manga? Any important difference you find between them? :pepe-notes:

• You've read the manga? Any important difference you find between them? :pepe-notes:

It's been a while and I'm getting the official English translated versions in later in January (stupid manga publishers not anticipating that Netflix series will equal people wanting to read the damn thing), but I think the biggest thing that stands out right now is: covering all the face cards and the games that get decent screentime always have at least one member of what I'd consider the core characters. For example, the Jack of Hearts has no major players in the manga, but includes Chishiya in the show, so it's an opportunity to reveal something more about him as a character.

Oh and since this is about late in the season, tagging with spoilers:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

:angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr::angryr:

I loved her

• i liked season 1 better.

The Prison game was pretty good, probably the best part of season 2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!