Flashback: 4 visuals as emcee- Jin, Irene, Sana and Chanyeol

• 2017 Flashback. 4 visuals as emcee. At the height of BTS and Exo supremacy battle, Jin and Chanyeol were selected as emcee with Irene and Sana. I just love their awkwardness because it was so cute. And Chanyeol was always laughing at Jin’s jokes it was heartwarming

During press photo (not sure where was Sana)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

During emceeing (greetings). Note Jin throwing paper hearts (it was his thing back then and the colour purple was not yet an ARMY thing)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jin making them laugh (a fan shouted he’s handsome and his reaction was so Jin)

I wish they all could interact like this again one day.. Which idol would you like to emcee together?

I would like all 4 visuals emcee together again just to see if they are still awkward with each other or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!