Share your toxic opinions that could make other users want to punch you in the face

• My opinion is not that bad I think, but to me the visual position is often the most useless position in the group and is sometimes given to member who don't have exceptional skills. They are usually become among the less popular members in the end and are rated as the least talented one in the group by many.

• Anyone who talks about stock prices and profits and how much money their favs made fora company is a company stan no matter how much they deny it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My opinion is not that bad I think, but to me the visual position is often the most useless position in the group and is sometimes given to member who don't have exceptional skills. They are usually become among the less popular members in the end and are rated as the least talented one in the group by many.

It's actually the "rapper" position, which they often use to cover for visuals who can't sing. Eliminate it altogether and the quality of K-Pop music would improve markedly. :-)

Not true at all 80% of the time the visual is in the top 3 of the most popular.

Pretty >>>> being talented in kpop let’s be honest.

• Everyone wants the negative news/drama more. If they can't victimise their group, then it's making/buying into lies about other groups without any proof and spreading it.

Everyone who has invested years in kpop and doesn't "stan" a group outside big 4 is leading an unsuccessful life themselves.

The no.1 kpop agency is always funded and controlled by the government. It's give and take. Don't be stupid. It's a small country. They hate uncertainty more than anything that disrupts the country's global soft power.

Kpop is a disease. Even koreans know it and want their kids to stay away from it. That's why every male idol/group is flopping and the few ones that are getting success are the ones with older fans.

Being a male idol is worse than being a female idol in korean society. It's frowned upon.

Kpop has peaked whether u like it or not. The quality is decreasing because of the above said things.

I have never seen more internalised misogyny anywhere else than in Kpop. All of this over a parasocial relationship in their sick heads. Most of them are living in countries where misogyny is prevalent. They will all get what they deserve in the future from those men.

• I think celebrating Youtube views is dumb. I guess it's a passive way for groups to get exposure, but every time I see BP's official insta celebrate youtube views I cringe a little. It's just Youtube

Sincerely, CranMelon

• U r talking as if internalised misogyny isn't a product of misogyny women have faced over the years

'They will get what they deserve from men' :huuh:

Truth hurts. I have no sympathy for these people and or u if it describes u. sorry not sorry.

• Having no sympathy for women is one thing but 'wishing women get what they deserve from men' is just so nasty

How will that make things better for other women?

I'm not wishing for it. It will happen regardless and i'm here for it.

• Not true at all 80% of the time the visual is in the top 3 of the most popular.

Pretty >>>> being talented in kpop let’s be honest.

Yea fancam views prove this

All negative news will gain initial interest but it has to seem legitimate for it to sustain interest. There will be a difference between forced controversies and solid controversies

It seems more natural to compare, praise, or criticize females and be interested in their status, competition, etc. and this is like a lens that can't be taken off. Idk if this is what you're talking about

• You’re mixed up every topics. Making no sense

Male idols got worse than female idols. I fear for you next partner. Freaking dumbass.

• Can you elaborate on that, or you just want attention?

well I knew that a lot of people hate him. But what they have in common is their win-only mentality. BTS and Tate are the 2 public figures I know that have been very open about being proud of their successes, and brag about it.

• well I knew that a lot of people hate him. But what they have in common is their win-only mentality. BTS and Tate are the 2 public figures I know that have been very open about being proud of their successes, and brag about it.

Many people are proud of their success, but not everyone is a misogynistic ass, I don't understand this comparison. I guess its something only your brain can fathom lol.

• Many people are proud of their success, but not everyone is a misogynistic ass, I don't understand this comparison. I guess its something only your brain can fathom lol.

Did I say that they are same in everything? And I'm saying this based on BTS lyrics. I was just looking at a few of their lyrics the other day, and honestly they were very Tate-esque.

I believe that the Bible mentions that some where and the Lord cannot lie.

• Too many people of you ignore underrated artists just cause they fear to get left out, especially when its about getting likes and internet cloud for some random posts you write or some stupid TikTok-videos you film and than you sometimes even make those unnessecary posts that sound like "look I am so cool cause I only stan a popular group, lol sad for those who don't stan them too and lol why should someone care for a unpopular singer" and and it's mostly the same 3 fandoms who have people that act up like that and if something dosn't ads up perfectly for them than they get pissed quit easily (example if someone would critizise their faves in a post and all they can do is getting mad with rude words)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• this might be really unpopular but I don't think Irene is the most/one of the most beautiful idols.

She's pretty but I don't think she's one of the prettiest, even in RV. I can see why for others but for me no

Not really a toxic opinion but I regret stanning a lot of groups, I think i stanned way too many groups really fast.

• Gawd, I'm going to be so hated for saying this. Blackpink's solo music is like pigs being murdered by plucking their hair with a chain whip. And their last good song was Love Sick Girls. Everything else has been trash. I better make sure the security system is on and the attack dogs are lose....

• I'm not really sure why I stan Blackpink still...they're not consistent with comebacks or content and it's not even their fault...

Please just let the torture be over...this is the group that we don't really know whether or not they are going to stay with YG as Blackpink anymore. ;(

I've said it before, Fandom's of groups who are disbanded get treated better than Blinks... And the old addage goes: The grass is always greener on the other side. But for Blinks, you guys have a yard of sand and scorpions. All other fandom's actually have grass. Adoptions are open for other fandom's. :exit-pepe: Come on... Join US. :hug-raccoon:

• I've said it before, Fandom's of groups who are disbanded get treated better than Blinks... And the old addage goes: The grass is always greener on the other side. But for Blinks, you guys have a yard of sand and scorpions. All other fandom's actually have grass. Adoptions are open for other fandom's. :exit-pepe: Come on... Join US. :hug-raccoon:

I’m already in other fandoms. Stray Kids and Twice give me too much content and BLACKPINK and my nugu faves give me so little, so it all evens out in the end.

• Let me try

BTS paved the way for everyone in kpop especially Blackpink and Stray kids

Jihyo even said it herself!

Well, not that she mentioned Blackpink or Stray Kids or that there's any correlation but she admited that BTS paved the way for Twice!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I really want to know why he would ask another group about BTS in an interview for Twice... :skull:

They're not even in the same company or are super close (from what we know) :eyes:

(also is that Grover from the Percy Jackson movies?? :eyes:)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This apinkpanda girlie about to meet these hands if she don’t keep bp out her mouth

I'm not afraid in the slightest, Panda's are WAY to cute to punch. Especially pink ones! Also, I wear glasses. You wouldn't hit a Pink Panda that wears glasses would you?! And lastly, if your so upset it's probably because the truth hurts... :boompepe:

• Gawd, I'm going to be so hated for saying this. Blackpink's solo music is like pigs being murdered by plucking their hair with a chain whip. And their last good song was Love Sick Girls. Everything else has been trash. I better make sure the security system is on and the attack dogs are lose....

You really went all in didn’t you? That bad? Also, I quite like their solo music a lot, but to each their own. Everyone can have their own opinion I suppose, even if it’s wrong.

• Toxic opinions that would make me get punched?

Hmm

If anyone will punch me for saying bp latest album was meh then go ahead.

eh

• This thread contains 224 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!