JYP will be the downfall of JYP

• JYP is the one who take all the big decision

And the decision to kick out a member wouldn't happen without his approval considering how it can impact the image of the company like it's the case right now

Yeah he would approve the removal but idk about the deliberate deletions being his idea.

• a reminder

JYP Entertainment has divisions

JYP as Park Jinyoung himself ain't even in same division as NMIXX

NMIXX are under SQU4D, which has female director!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• a reminder

JYP Entertainment has divisions

JYP as Park Jinyoung himself ain't even in same division as NMIXX

NMIXX are under SQU4D, which has female director!

And ?

Are you really in the denial to think that JYP doesn't watch what the division are doing or let them take a decision as kicking out a member of a group

Without having anything to say or be the one to take responsibilities

They might be managing the artist schedules comeback, concept ...

But when it come to decision about artist who might influence the image of the company and might hurt their reputation in front of the public

Only JYP have power to do it

Did you really think JYP is stupid to let subordinate take decision as important than this one without having anything to say or else

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I didn't say that he doesn't make some moves

but I do said that they've marketed NMIXX as a group of first JYP female CEO

and actually who knows maybe that director wasn't able to hand things good earlier on, when there was time, and now we have consequences of it?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A reminder -- the letters "JYP" are Park Jin-young's initials, given name first. Because he owns the company. Yes, all of the divisions are belong to him, including NMIXX's.

u might think of him as an owner but

remember that he just has 17% shares... he might be founder but his role is declining same as Lee Sooman's role in SM

JYP Entertainment has not only main other CEO but also CEO's of other divisions etc.

it's basically like situation when chaebol family was running a company in the past but due to modern era changes they have less and less power to the point when they will become barely a margin

• Lol some of the People here really think JYP is the one that has ultimate decision making power. That dude only had 17% shares..not a ceo anymore.Dude Only a performance director and an artist and composer role in the company. Company have board members and have board meeting for something like this. That's why you dont make a company name using ur name initial Park Jin Young

• I wanna know about this because apparently, this was her last event appearance before her departure and I'm wondering now how long she knew about it because it looks like she's holding back tears and is going to miss this a lot.

External Content youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Jyp is once again jyp. But how das this lead to the downfall of the company?

Onces will buy twice stuff. Mitzys will buy Itzy stuff and nmixx fans will buy nmixx stuff.

Whatever jyp does to you faves wont change a thing.

You think u can fight like Orbits? Please go ahead. I would love to see that. 😂

Tbh i must admit Orbits is the fandom with the best morals in kpop, i know people criticize them for being toxic

But we can't deny that when they say something they do it

They said we'll boycott the comeback because of how BBC is treating the girls and chuu and they did it

They have all my respect

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• JYPark has no influenced on what SQU4D and Studio J decides for NMIXX and has no time for it either.

JYPark is too busy promoting his own career and preparing to bullsh*t his way through A2k and Nizi Project 2 :P

But whatever Jinni did had JYPE making attempts to remove the content they have control of, this seems to be something that an apology from Jinni wouldn't be enough.

When we look at what has happened so far with other JYPE Idols that have left not long after their Group debut, we can clearly see that there is something that revolves around Jinni that isn't normal.

There is really only 1 line of thought for why JYPE would want to distance themselves and NMIXX from Jinni and that is, potential active sexual activity by a Minor which is illegal, under Korean Law, Jinni is a Minor and is not yet of the Age of Consent.

Unfortunately for Jinni she was born a female because if she were a male then JYPE and other Kpop companies would be able to get away with it while blaming the partner, typically female for being at fault

• Absolutely, ridiculously, moronicly stupid false comparison to compare JyP/nmixx situation to the BBC/Loona situation.

Like stunningly dumb.

• Are you really serious? Jyp is not the ceo anymore.... If we talk about few years back during their 3rd gen groups, yes he is but now he obviously not. If he is the person in charge for Nmixx, I don't think he will let them having this weird mixx concept.

• With the way he's managing Jinni departure people really seems to be angry at him

And even more seeing him deleting every proof of Jinni existence everywhere, but still planning to release the season greetings with her picture in it to make some money one last time on her back

rofl, I get you hate the guy for whatever reasons, but he hasn't been a CEO in a long time.

Not to mention NMixx is in an entirely diff. division than him.

Also if he was in charge of it, their music would not be as shit. Just sayin'

• Are you really serious? Jyp is not the ceo anymore.... If we talk about few years back during their 3rd gen groups, yes he is but now he obviously not. If he is the person in charge for Nmixx, I don't think he will let them having this weird mixx concept.

Yeah, he is not the CEO, just he probably had some hand in the meeting/decision about removing a group member, along with other executives

• Yeah, he is not the CEO, just he probably had some hand in the meeting/decision about removing a group member, along with other executives

So, it's not his decision solely which OP totally exaggerating things and it's something very stupid to say. People tend to forget or don't know how company work. The decision is not made by one person, they have executive board and shareholders to vote and influence the final say. So to say Jyp will be the downfall of Jype when he's not even the ceo anymore and not the only decision makers in the company is very bold to say.

• At least it is a distraction from the terrible songs he has been giving to his Girl groups.

• At least it is a distraction from the terrible songs he has been giving to his Girl groups.

Oh look another dumb misinformation that has been going around. He didn't just give song to any group he want. There is a process for everything and a song was chosen as title track usually decide in a meeting and voting

• Jyp is once again jyp. But how das this lead to the downfall of the company?

Onces will buy twice stuff. Mitzys will buy Itzy stuff and nmixx fans will buy nmixx stuff.

Whatever jyp does to you faves wont change a thing.

You think u can fight like Orbits? Please go ahead. I would love to see that. 😂

I'll give my hat to orbits if this boycott resulting good.

They may not as big as the big 4 company stan, but they pack a punch

• Again, the Seasons Greetings are probably already printed, manufactured and warehoused ready for distribution.

Cancelling it would mean pulping them all, at a HUGE loss.

Much more expensive than deleting photos from SNS.

No0ooOO you are wrongggg :cursing::cursing:

jYP must have another motives and that is to rake the last penny from Jinnie fansss!1!1!1!1!1!

It can't be as simple as that!1!!1!

• So, it's not his decision solely which OP totally exaggerating things and it's something very stupid to say. People tend to forget or don't know how company work. The decision is not made by one person, they have executive board and shareholders to vote and influence the final say. So to say Jyp will be the downfall of Jype when he's not even the ceo anymore and not the only decision makers in the company is very bold to say.

Different companies work differently in terms of power structure, but why everyone is so quick to assume the company's owner doesn't have a final say in these things is beyond me, like he's just some guy who hangs around for the catering, and the fact that you think they had shareholders vote on this matter really boggles my mind. :|

And FYI, you don't have to be hold a CEO position to wield power within a company. If the CEO and owner/president are different people, the CEO is usually subordinate to the owner/president. In such cases, the big wig has merely appointed someone else to do most of the actual work, not to remove themselves from the top of the company's power structure.

• Different companies work differently in terms of power structure, but why everyone is so quick to assume the company's owner doesn't have a final say in these things is beyond me, like he's just some guy who hangs around for the catering, and the fact that you think they had shareholders vote on this matter really boggles my mind. :|

Whatever suits you, I don't have time to explain why shareholders is very important in korean entertainment company.

• Ok, if JYP has proven anything is that he's good at playing the long game. He doesn't lose his shit from a few bad come backs. He helps his Idols deal with their person struggles, whether it be debilitating anxiety, depression or major neck surgery. Name one other company that wouldn't have tossed Tzuyu out the door for the simple act of having pride in her COUNTRY. I've said before, I'd like to break his nose over that, but had he not handled it the way he did, it's a simple fact. Tzuyu would only have a career in Taiwan if she was lucky. Think about how many more people love Taiwan because JYP made some hard choices and helped Tzuyu rebuild. I wouldn't have made the same choice. I would of told the chinese communist part to go fuck them selves three ways while upside down with a sideways fork even if it meant being hunted down and murdered. Even if it meant the destruction of my own company and everyone becoming unemployed. So as much as it makes me absolutely sick to admit it. He made the right decision. Name one other company that would let Jeongyeon continue being a part of Twice given how much time she's missed AND her physical size. I'm not fat shaming, I'm stating a fact. Jeongyeon is just as beautiful as she was the day I first saw her in the Ooh Ahh MV. The harsh reality is, if JYP had kicked her out, no one would have questioned it, it would have been business as usual in K-POP.

I think he's trying to get everyone to forget about Jinni as fast as possible because it will be a million times easier for her to deal with her shit and then COME BACK!

He's ALWAYS playing the long time. In business you ALWAYS have to play the long game and he's actually a good business man!

:ragec: FuCk folks, you make me sound like I'm in love with him and I assure you I'm NOT! :ragec:

• Whatever suits you, I don't have time to explain why shareholders is very important in korean entertainment company.

You have the time, you just can't explain why they would be involved in an issue like this, because they wouldn't be.

• Ok, if JYP has proven anything is that he's good at playing the long game. He doesn't lose his shit from a few bad come backs. He helps his Idols deal with their person struggles, whether it be debilitating anxiety, depression or major neck surgery. Name one other company that wouldn't have tossed Tzuyu out the door for the simple act of having pride in her COUNTRY.

That is a reeeeeeaaaaally bad example. JYPE handled that entire situation horribly and is possibly their biggest black eye as a Kpop company. Name another company that would have forced an idol to shoot a scripted hostage video where she says things about the nature of her country which she clearly does not believe, but had to say it anyway for political brownie points that didn't even pan out, since Twice have never stepped foot in China (or Taiwan for that matter) since. They RUSHED to suck up to China at their employee's personal expense. Saying she would only have had a career in Taiwan if it had been handled differently is complete nonsense. Koreans were not the ones offended, the Chinese were, a country where she has never and will never have a career.

• That is a reeeeeeaaaaally bad example. JYPE handled that entire situation horribly and is possibly their biggest black eye as a Kpop company. Name another company that would have forced an idol to shoot a scripted hostage video where she says things about the nature of her country which she clearly does not believe, but had to say it anyway for political brownie points that didn't even pan out, since Twice have never stepped foot in China (or Taiwan for that matter) since. They RUSHED to suck up to China at their employee's personal expense.

I didn't say it wasn't a black eye. Sometimes a black eye is better than a bullet through the brain. No other company would have even considered making that video. They would have simply fired her all the while throwing her under the bus. Her career would have simply ended in a quiet breeze. Doing what she does now is more detrimental to the CCP than ruining her career could have ever been. And the CCP is to stupid to realize it.

• I didn't say it wasn't a black eye. Sometimes a black eye is better than a bullet through the brain. No other company would have even considered making that video. They would have simply fired her all the while throwing her under the bus. Her career would have simply ended in a quiet breeze. Doing what she does now is more detrimental to the CCP than ruining her career could have ever been. And the CCP is to stupid to realize it.

Which JYPE group actively promotes in China? Because unless they actually have good reason to be sucking up to the CCP, firing her was never the only alternative, and would in fact be the least reasonable one of all.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!