day6 are 100% leaving jype next

• even a freakin subunit with no promo charted on 24Hits like day6 is their most relevant boy group/band rn and he's like "LALALALALALALALA DAY6? IDK WHO DAY6 ARE"

This happened ..... I didn't even think they would chart but they did :D:D

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Has no one seen the threads I made about the subunit charting? They are #1 on two charts and entered melon 24 hits or the fact that they released a new song for the music reality show they have? Seems like no one pays attention to what they do which is the problem.

I don’t see them leaving maybe Jae but again we won’t know but at least be invested in their projects because they actually do a lot.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s kinda sad that this might be true but as a BiG3 company JYP really sucks at promoting their group. I hope they continue as a group though. I love Day6

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• They really brought it upon themselves with their mismanagement. If all of day6 leave like got7 did its going to look really bad

yes it would definitely look bad for JYP it means that they really are bad at managing if they can’t keep a group. I hope they are fixing their company

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• Hmm who knows what Day6 plans to do :/ But someone's been saying some interesting things again:

External Content twitter.com

hey you finally spent some of your akorns...

Day6 are so going to leave JYPE and spill the beans...

• I wish they would consider your plan!
    I actually don't think only Jae would leave, i think they would decide together, since they saw it's possible. But we'll have to see. I believe they know the best what's the best for them!

This was something I saw on reddit

20210224_190100.jpg

The thing about Day6 is that, they don't depend on JYPE. They are under StudioJ which is like a subsidiary under JYPE? The work they put out is all done by themselves, with a small team. If you look at the credits for their tracks they work closely with 1 producer and for some songs they engage with maybe 1 or 2 more producers depending kn what song it is.

Technically they don't depend on JYPE. The only thing JYPE does for them is promotion and the JYPE name which at this point they kinda don't need it anymore. I have to agree that the JYPE name did help them when they first started which might explain why they are more successful than their other band counterparts, but over the years they established a name for themselves so the only thing JYPE is providing them now is promotion and...organic food

• I thought that was kind of intentional?

As in JYPE doesn't want to promote them in a "traditional idol group" kind of way but more like an independent act, or something like that...?

• almost everyone in JYP leaves :cryingr:

and Jae in particular has repeatedly expressed dissatisfaction with the company.

You know the funny thing is every single dissatisfaction Jae pointed out, they quickly gave him what he wanted

• Complained about Day6 twitter not promoting his 'How did I get here' podcast > they immediately started retweeting all his podcast and even created a playlist on Day6 official channel for them
    • Complained about his old YouTube video stuff being controlled > now in 2020 he released multiple solos and collabs
    • Complained about the countless steps required to take just to get GOT7 to play and store together > boom next thing we know it Jae + Mark + BamBam playing Among Us together

I mean everytime Jae complain about something the company gives it to him. I think he should complain more so that they can get whatever they want :danceb::danceb:

• I thought that was kind of intentional?

As in JYPE doesn't want to promote them in a "traditional idol group" kind of way but more like an independent act, or something like that...?

Kinda. Like GOT7 in their earlier stages JYPE still control their music. For Day6 they are under Studio J and they have more freedom in the music they want to make. In fact all their songs are self written from debut till now, not like just contributing 1 or 2 lines they really write the entire songs themselves. In fact their main criteria to debut was to come up with a song good enough to make the cut.

JYPE do have a panel of judges that chooses what song they want on the album. Like Day6 writes tons of songs and present them to the panel and they kinda choose which makes the cut. So to some extent JYPE still to some extent controls their music direction. However, so far they haven't really had comaints about it. In an interview they were asked if there was anytime whereby they really wanted a song to be in the album and fought for it, or whether they got into an argument regarding what songs we selected, they said there wasn't much conflict about that (I could find the interview if you are curious about it)

Music wise if that's the case they really have no problem doing it themselves. In fact if the aren't in JYPE they can actually choose which songs they prefer to be on the album. Day6 was one of the first few groups in JYPE, if not maybe the first that really had freedom over their music, even though to some extent the company still make some decisions for them

• Kinda. Like GOT7 in their earlier stages JYPE still control their music. For Day6 they are under Studio J and they have more freedom in the music they want to make. In fact all their songs are self written from debut till now, not like just contributing 1 or 2 lines they really write the entire songs themselves. In fact their main criteria to debut was to come up with a song good enough to make the cut.

Oh I know about that (more or less haha)but I was not talking about the production of their music but the promotion of the group! The activities they do when they have a comeback, the side-content they release / make, the general image, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!