JYP is deleting every proof of Jinni existence....

• Their account only have 728 post now

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• If Nmixx's Instagram account had 1130 posts to start, and now it has 728, that means that 402 (= 1130 - 728) posts were deleted.

402 is 35.6% of 1130, so over a third of all of their Instagram posts were of Jinni? That seems high.

• Their account only have 728 post now

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that is so rude X(

• I may be wrong but maybe JYPE has to do it.

It happened to me with Day6 as well, they removed a lot of Jae stuff, and people mentioned it is because contractually they are not allowed to use his pictures anymore so it might be the same for Jinni

i don't know who said this but it's false

It only happen when someone leave on a bad term with the agency

Jae didn't leave JYP on the best term

Because if it was a contractual things how do you explain that baek ah yeon, Jmin etc.... Still have their pictures on the JYP entertainement account and after all these years Jyp never deleted them

If it was a contractual thing he would delete all the pictures of his ex-artist

But now all the other artist who left on good terms with JYP still have picture of them on the official account

• I may be wrong but maybe JYPE has to do it.

It happened to me with Day6 as well, they removed a lot of Jae stuff, and people mentioned it is because contractually they are not allowed to use his pictures anymore so it might be the same for Jinni

Does it truly work like that? Because I think products made in the time-frame of a contract (e. g. pictures and music) belongs at least partly to the company? And with things already posted as promotional in that time period should be difficult to be revoked even by the artist, I think there should be some "photography usage arrangement" that you have to broke up legally? (I am not clear about this but now you made me curious so I thought it's worth a question.)

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• If the photos are revoked out of spite and bad blood then that feels sad and wrong. She still was part of that group. If for other reasons, then I am curious why do they proceed like this.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• The writing is on the wall that this was not an amicable split. She really fucked up.

• The writing is on the wall that this was not an amicable split. She really fucked up.

This.

Like I've said previously, we don't know what happened here and people have been a bit quick to demonise JYP and make Jinni the innocent, hurt party without knowing what happened.

Which could be silly if it turns out that Jinni did something bad.

Which is looking to be a distinct possibility. That she did something so fundamentally bad that JYP had no choice but to terminate her contract. Not just put her on a "health reasons" hiatus and silently let her go. Not a denial of dating rumours or radio silence on them...

But to IMMEDIATELY terminate, and then even start removing her previous existence.

Soojin and Garam both got the hiatus then "left" treatment that gave the group and fans time to ease into it and they had some of the more serious accusations levelled against them (obviously represented by different companies though)

JYP went hard to bat for Lia and Hyunjin, showing they were willing side with and protect their talent in the face of accusations.

But Jinni was obliterated by JYP... its interesting.

• The only group I know of that kind of nuked their former member is Stray Kids. They've rerecorded a lot of their old songs for rerelease in Japan with the 8 members they have now. And that's another member who left in the midst of promotions (Stray Kids were literally getting ready for a comeback) with no explanation and just rumors.

I hope let it go because at this rate I feel like the people who hate NMIXX are going to start pulling out video to prove they wanted her out or something. We've seen how easily swayed people are by isolated videos. Just let these girls move on with their careers and if Jinni decides to come back as an idol then people can support her then.

• Jyp :pepe-torch::pepe-bonk::pepe-love-not: If Jinni had done something big, they would have revealed it. Or the event leaked already. I think Jyp's fault is more serious in this case. They immediately removed Jinni to cover up their own mistakes i think. Jinni discovered something about Jyp and when she found out about it, they kicked her out of the group. If you think that companies are innocent, you are very wrong. :pepe-shrug: It's even more pathetic if they sent it because of the dating ban. I wish Jinni and Nmixx success in their careers. :pepe-pray:

• Way to go and do the opposite extreme of what you're accusing others of being quick to do. Evidently demonizing a company is bad, but demonizing Jinni is fine. :rolleyes:

• Just a reminder that we don‘t have the exact details of the exclusive JYPE artist contract, therefore we don’t know whether it was actually Jinni / her parents who wanted the pictures deleted from IG or it was truly JYPE itself.

• Just a reminder that we don‘t have the exact details of the exclusive JYPE artist contract, therefore we don’t know whether it was actually Jinni / her parents who wanted the pictures deleted from IG or it was truly JYPE itself.

The thing is rhat when you sign in a vompany, modeling company, artist company

When signing your contract you agree for them to use your right to your image until the contract is finish which means that all the teaser pictures, all the picture take by the members during her contract belongs to the company

YOu can't ask to remove them etc .. because you already gave them your right

Once the contract expire they can no longer use your image in the futur goodies, album etc .... That they'll release

But it's only for the futur release not for things who were plan to be released before the contract end or where release during the contract

That's why even if Jinni is no longer in JYP, JYP still have the right to release the season greetings with jinni image in it because it was plan to be release before she left the company

I don't know if it's clear

Company and other things were your pics might be public always have this type of clause in contract to avoid this type of problem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!