Center should never be the stan attractor member.

• Stan attractor would steal the spotlight, it'd made group look like Suzy and the friends.

Approved the thread.
  • Suzy wasn’t the center of Miss A when they debuted tho. She was the official visual but not centre.

Having an official centre position wasn’t really a thing during the 2nd gen (Produce 101 introduced the official centre position to kpop) but if anyone was treated as a centre in Miss A it was Fei. Then when Suzy blew up they started to give her more parts instead.

• disagree

there could be a remedy for that
    you need a full visual group like IVE
    but IVE are like Jordan and Pippen of the 90s Chicago Bulls or maybe better example Shaq and Kobe Lakers w their role players (a young Kobe) - Yujin could surpass Wonyoung in the future actress route?
    Yujin and Wonyoung w other 4 pretty IVE members know their role for the team

their is another
    Momoland Nancy and Yeonwoo
    basically Miss A lack of legit side kick visual or equal visual to not overshadow the rest of the group

• disagree

there could be a remedy for that
    you need a full visual group like IVE
    but IVE are like Jordan and Pippen of the 90s Chicago Bulls or maybe better example Shaq and Kobe Lakers w their role players (a young Kobe) - Yujin could surpass Wonyoung in the future actress route?
    Yujin and Wonyoung w other 4 pretty IVE members know their role for the team

but then you're sacrificing talent. In the long run I think a group should have some skills and not just be known for beauty.

• but then you're sacrificing talent. In the long run I think a group should have some skills and not just be known for beauty.

Stan attractor/popular member would remain popular anyway. Companies should try to balance the group.

• Even tho jungkook is my fave, I’d say taehyung is the main stan attractor with other members also attracting stans

He's the perfect example of this, if it was sm(or today's Hybe) they'd have definitely preferred him as a center but look at him isn't he still one of the most talked about idols anyway?

• Jungkook got popular with time. It wasn't a case like Wonyoung, Karina or Jinni. Hybe made the right choice. Now I don't think they care about positions anymore I even see Jin having so much spotlight in their recent tracks.

tf are you talking? Jungkook has always been popular. I would say Taehyung got popular with time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!