BTS Cutting Their Enlistment Time As A Group To 2 YEARS MAX, Is So Impressive To Me

• Like I know they not the first group in kpop to do this..I know, so I don't anyone tryna name drop or explain anything.

Im just here to praise BigHit as A company and BTS as the enlisters (I know that's not a word lmao).

The way the company and BTS got together, to strategize A plan and figure how they were gonna get back the quickest and etc...im proud.

Cuz so many groups literally be gone for 4-8 years depending on how many members.

And BTS having 7, but yet they only gonna be gone for 2 YEARS MAX..Like woahh.

And the funny thing is, when the hyung line start going in, we'll still have the BTS maknae line line around till 2024. And in 2024 the hyung line will be back and out, while the maknae line go in, and will be out in 2025.

So its like BTS will never truly be gone frfr.

2025 around the corner anyway too.

Impressed is all I can say.

Approved the thread.
  • We can say this if and only if Jungkook enlists in 2023 as he has to officially enlist in 2027. He will be preponing his enlistment by 4 years for the sake of the group.

• It's worth remembering that enlistment was only recently cut to 18 months from 24 months (except for exempt men with injuries who do voluntary service for 24 months), so many older boy groups weren't able to shorten their time that much.

Theoretically they could all be done in 18 months, but it makes sense to have some members keeping visibility.

I think every group looks at their strengths and weaknesses. For some it's worth staggering enlistment either due to individual stardom or because they know people don't care much either way.

BTS knows their popularity lies in the maknae line so it would be dumb to all enlist together.

• If ml enlist in 2024 then how they'll be back in 2025??🤔 Doesn't enlistment last for 2 years??

• Pls don't jinx anything i beg

• We can say this if and only if Jungkook enlists in 2023 as he has to officially enlist in 2027. He will be preponing his enlistment by 4 years for the sake of the group.

RM and Suga confirmed recently that theyll all be back in 2025.

They didnt say the middle or the end of 2025, just in general that year.

Which means the members all talked, as well as the company.

So BTS as a whole will be going in.

With the maknae line enlisting in 2024, if they don't wanna do it in 2023..which most likely they won't lol.

• If ml enlist in 2024 then how they'll be back in 2025??🤔 Doesn't enlistment last for 2 years??

If they serving 18 months right.

Then lets say Jimin enlist June 2024, he'll be back December 2025.

BTS never said when in 2025 they'll be back as a whole, they just said that year.

So they all could be done with service by let's say October 2025 or December 2025.

• It's worth remembering that enlistment was only recently cut to 18 months from 24 months (except for exempt men with injuries who do voluntary service for 24 months), so many older boy groups weren't able to shorten their time that much.

Theoretically they could all be done in 18 months, but it makes sense to have some members keeping visibility.

I think every group looks at their strengths and weaknesses. For some it's worth staggering enlistment either due to individual stardom or because they know people don't care much either way.

BTS knows their popularity lies in the maknae line so it would be dumb to all enlist together.

I still think jk wouldn't enlist this year.

• For them to come back as a group in 2025, December, or even November 2025 is really too late. Jimin would have to go earlier then that. Recordings, photoshoots, choreo training are all billable hours that can't be done till they are out.

• For them to come back as a group in 2025, December, or even November 2025 is really too late. Jimin would have to go earlier then that. Recordings, photoshoots, choreo training are all billable hours that can't be done till they are out.

They shouldn't have given the 2025 date now if someone doesn't enlist early, he'll get hate.

• Even if JK enlists in 2027 I don't think it will be much of a problem. I don't expect BTS's schedule or their whole group activity from 2025 and onward to be as intense as it has been for all these years.

If he does, would you really be surprised? BTS has always been a group oriented group. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he took this joint decision with the other members.

• If he does, would you really be surprised? BTS has always been a group oriented group. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he took this joint decision with the other members.

I want him to enlist with the others but if he does not, he will get immense hate.

18 months if they're all active soldier. If all members enlist in 2023, they will all be back in 2025. Even if those who left in December 2023 at the latest will be back at the end of June 2025.

• I want him to enlist with the others but if he does not, he will get immense hate.

Hate aside, things will get more complicated for him if he doesn't go along with the others. Because, according to HYBE documents, their contracts expire in 2024.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!