Do you think Boys Planet (Mnet survival show) will give us a smash group this time?

• Kep1er wasn’t a huge success but they’re changing up formats. Do you think the new Wanna One will arrive?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • I'm not sure, at first I thought they will be a smash group, but I heard a lot of the contestants already were in other audition programs so thats not as interesting, and Korean people wouldn't be that interested in G-group right, so, I dunno, it could be less successful than Kep1er somewhere around the ATBO tier (people who are interested in new boy groups would care but not widely publically successful)

• They will be the biggest boy group to emerge from a survival show since Wanna One.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!