Wow Antifragile grabbed 4TH WIN after 2 months of release!! Bonus: Red Velvet and Itzy dancing to Antifragile

• This is insane, it’s already been 2 months :whatk: Antifragile’s longevity is very impressive i’m shook. It really persevered through both Gidle and Youha’s attacks on charts to nab this lol

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Notice Itzy dancing on the far right @ 1:10) :twerkingpepe:

Bonus: Red Velvet vibing to Antifragile when Lesserafim won last week :pepe-annoy:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• congrats, queens!

And Ryujin last week was like that :cryingr:

External Content twitter.com

• congrats, queens!

And Ryujin last week was like that :cryingr:

External Content twitter.com

lmao iconic queen :twerkingpepe:

But also this just reminded me that that move is so not easy like kazuha makes it seem lol :boompepe:

• It's a massive hit and deserved. One of the best titles of the year.

I'm in Korea rn and this song is everywhere (and so is Hype Boy).

wow that’s very enlightening! :pepe-notes: hybe really hit the jackpot with their ggs this year lol

Is there any other notable hit you come across often in korea?

• 4th gen ggs definitely took korea by storm

It feels like 4th gen ggs are the moment internationally too and I am all for it (while loving many 3rd gen groups). I hope we will get many more bops!!! I do enjoy this fresh air of breath they bought into the kpop scene.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Thanks for bringing this to my attention! A great song never gets old, that's for sure! :sure-bee:

• It feels like 4th gen ggs are the moment internationally too and I am all for it (while loving many 3rd gen groups). I hope we will get many more bops!!! I do enjoy this fresh air of breath they bought into the kpop scene.

2022 is a solid year musically for me thanks to these ggs lol i’m so glad the noise trend is being phased out :pepe-pray:

• Thanks for bringing this to my attention! A great song never gets old, that's for sure! :sure-bee:

np! I was shook when i saw it I couldn’t not share lol. After antifragile was blocked from winning on so many shows due to circumstances i’m happy that it’s still very resilient and got the wins it deserves :teddy-pepe:

• 2022 is a solid year musically for me thanks to these ggs lol i’m so glad the noise trend is being phased out :pepe-pray:

Yes, their success's definetly partly thanks to leaving all that noise behind. I swear hearing some real melody is such a blessing.

• 2022 is a solid year musically for me thanks to these ggs lol i’m so glad the noise trend is being phased out :pepe-pray:

lol let's not go overboard here. Just cause i think Hybe Boy and Attendant are halfway decent now doesn't mean we need get all crazy lol. Songs like Pink Venom, Classy, Gingamingayo, and Wadada are still way superior :danceb:

ETA: And Antifragile is still a blop, maybe a 6 out of 10. Hybe Boy, Attendant and Impurities are about 7 out of 10, the other songs i listed are 10s.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!