Why is Blackpink House the most popular idol self-made show?

• Almost 100M view for an episode while other shows from other groups only clock 1-2M each. What makes this show so popular?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Because everything BP ends up being the most popular :-P

• Trust me, their episodes aren't popular among kpop stans at all. Its more towards the girls fanbase.

Because you have BlackPink fans streaming the same episodes over and over.

You gotta remember, Blinks barely get group content from them.

So when Blinks get a new song or music video or YouTube content of the members, especially as a group, they keep rewatching it a bunch of times, cuz that's all they'll have for a while. Since BlackPink like to dip out a lot💀

• Blinks are visual creatures. Blackpink’s MVs have reached 1billion views a long time ago but their Spotify are still a long way to go to 1Billion streams. That and the fact that Blinks don’t have a lot of content to watch.

• because that's the only content we have from them lol we value them so we re-watch it also there are some cute moments so there's that

• I was a huge blink back then so basically we were starved to the death and we ate up whatever they gave us and my memory is blurry but I think they had a condition too that they'll give us more ep if we reach this much views or something(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong) I unstanned BP after that show because it looked cringey as hell especially Rosé and jennie scenes looked fake . It wasn't self made at all. Every move was scripted.

• it’s just blinks watching it over and over again cause they have no content

• I was a huge blink back then so basically we were starved to the death and we ate up whatever they gave us and my memory is blurry but I think they had a condition too that they'll give us more ep if we reach this much views or something(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong) I unstanned BP after that show because it looked cringey as hell especially Rosé and jennie scenes looked fake . It wasn't self made at all. Every move was scripted.

I doubt you were a blink but all those shows are scripted in a way or another they give them tasks and activities but their reactions aren't. Mind you , this is their first reality show they probably felt a bit self conscious they have gotten better.

• YG had promised that when they reached 88 million views they would release another episode. And if I remember correctly, they took their time to release it and fans were mad.

• I doubt you were a blink but all those shows are scripted in a way or another they give them tasks and activities but their reactions aren't. Mind you , this is their first reality show they probably felt a bit self conscious they have gotten better.

Funny how I was not a blink but still remember the details, yg did asked us to give them 88m views if we want another ep. Yeah I never said other shows aren't scripted but they were trying too hard. But I still watched every ep that's how much loyal fan I was, I unstanned because of lack of music too.

• It's the only bts content they released in 7years ofc it's the most popular. Fans just rewatch the same thing over and over since there's nothing else to watch. This and replaying their 5 MVs

• YG had promised that when they reached 88 million views they would release another episode. And if I remember correctly, they took their time to release it and fans were mad.

That company really has no shame. This is the kind of thing that causes metrics to lose value. Imagine basically trying to force fans to stream videos, clowns lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!