No wonder SM fell behind Hybe as the big Kpop company

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we are in girlgroup supremacy era and leesooman keep promoting his boys

Approved the thread.
  • Jeez Nct and Superm feel like such old news right now and they didn’t even debut that long ago. The Kpop scene has totally moved on from them since long ago. Wonder when SM will admit failure and stop holding their upcoming male trainees hostage by tying them to this sinking ship instead of starting afresh with a new identity for their bgs altogether. The Nct brand is really stale and musty now, it’s not working and never will

• He keep promoting his boys because he wants the next BTS so bad.

• Get aespa out of the dungeon and give them a comeback, you hag.

• Sm ideas arent innovative, they keep on copy pasting shit it works for a while but people lost interest. In my pov Aespa was the most invested gg from big4 (till newjeans happened).

• When Aespa was trending last year, did any of you expect them to go bigger exponentially or did you expect the sudden decline of their growth this year?

• because sm is too experimental compared to idol music labels and easy to surpass sm

• When Aespa was trending last year, did any of you expect them to go bigger exponentially or did you expect the sudden decline of their growth this year?

I was more surprised Aespa did that well to begin with. than I was at their abrupt decline. They were female NCT to me, so.

• But, Lee Soo Man is the founder of kpop :pepe-sad:.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!