[theqoo] Knetz react to SBS Gayo final line-up

• AVvXsEiuJpHG-oFV30z4LGTWu7wtqHATeIj10u7KMHr5yG5gQx80xq38F_ViKLNIaoHJfrlwCS2A-zgdT989AhbRm2Y7hBswa4EjCw84BQR9wt-Iw0w0mxONmxOBlatLug9HrhQURXHYi8AOxGd16lvTwcsH0ii66DL1IvlY9usmU2MtEpfARQs0pxxqmpXN=s16000

(T/N: caption on picture "The best/legendary lineup"
    Crazy... I wanna go, for real

original post: here

1. If NCT didn't go, it would be only 4th gen idols

2. 3rd gens aren't going?

3. Is NCT 3rd or 4th gen?

4. I don't think that this is the "best" lineup at all

5. Calling this the "best" lineup is a bit...

6. I can understand why people are happy since all the top 4th gen groups are attending

7. So 3rd gen groups like Twice, BP and RV aren't attending shows anymore?ㅜㅜ what a shameㅜㅜ

8. That's now a good lineup

9. They are calling this lineup the "best"?????

10. Nobody from YG is going

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my take:

OP of this post on K-forum seems super happy about the line-up and posts that reactions are good

meanwhile people in the comment sections (probably boomers) complain that the line up is full of 4th gen groups.

Don't get me wrong I would also like to see one older gg performing but I'm super satisfied by number of gg's in line up and by the fact that we will be able to get some nice stages.

Also mind that fromis_9 is also in line up

as well as special stage of Younha + Minnie + Yuqi

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!