Why do girls not want to date bi guys?

• I’m curious what people think.

There have been several girls now who have said this to me, that they wouldn’t date bi men because we’d probably cheat on you.

That makes zero sense logically. Somehow being attracted to both genders makes you a cheater now? I don’t think bi girls get this anywhere near as much as bi men do. It’s like a walking red flag.

• ugh

I hate when people say that. Being bi doesn't make you a cheater. You can be monogamous and bi.

Hell, I don't assume straight people will cheat because they might find other people of the opposite gender attractive. I'm sure straights wouldn't take kindly to me saying "oh straight girls will cheat on me with other men because they are straight and find other men attractive". fuck off.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• its just homophobia. many people have a stereotype of gay people being promiscuous. AND its not just about cheating. they just don't want the potential for for their boyfriend to cheat on them with another man. its a pride thing.

i'm bisexual and my boyfriend is bisexual so just know there are people out there that don't care either way.

who's your favorite artist?

• ugh

I hate when people say that. Being bi doesn't make you a cheater. You can be monogamous and bi.

Hell, I don't assume straight people will cheat because they might find other people of the opposite gender attractive. I'm sure straights wouldn't take kindly to me saying "oh straight girls will cheat on me with other men because they are straight and find other men attractive". fuck off.

I agree. It’s weirdly homophobic to think like this, that being bi somehow means you’re promiscuous.

• Biphobia is incredibly prevalent, even within queer circles. Female bisexuals are fetishized by men and called straight whereas male bisexuals are viewed as promiscuous or gay. Neither side can win and this is utterly ridiculous.

• I'm a bi woman, and my ex used to be suspicious of me cheating even though I never did. I think the problem is being attracted to more than one gender to them means you're *actively* always attracted to other people since you also considerate people who have something they don't when dating. There is a lot of fear of "what if I can't compete with the others?" It's mostly in their head though if you're not doing anything to make them insecure like checking out and pointing out other people.

I've always explained it as if I was single I'd be open to more than just men but once I've chosen someone I've always been loyal. Of course I still see nice looking people but it doesn't mean I'm necessarily attracted to them or want anything with them. I think for you though, this part is harder because of the way people think men cheat more (even though thats actually not true - its more even than people realize) and want to sleep with anyone who gives them the opportunity. Tbh it took me being in a healthy relationship with a man to realize that a lot of men are not like that.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• Biphobia is incredibly prevalent, even within queer circles. Female bisexuals are fetishized by men and called straight whereas male bisexuals are viewed as promiscuous or gay. Neither side can win and this is utterly ridiculous.

basically my experience.

But to answer OP, it's more about the maturity of the girls you asked.

In my experience, straight women attitude is a little confusing. They're harsh on biwomen and bimen but simp over gay men. Their "cheating" accusation is just a baloney of excuses. I've seen enough and from my perspective, it's about their low self-esteem esp if they're younger. Being Bi mean you're attracted to a wider pool of people, which in their mind, MORE competition. Somehow in their mind that translate to you cheating as if it's a YOU problem, but it's more about them. They just don't see that. Just my 2 cents.

• Dumb asf. If a bi person cheats on you it's cause they're a cheater, not because they're bi.

As a straight woman(I think lmao) I would date a bi man

God why.

• I dated a bi guy a lot of years ago, it was the last boyfriend I had before I knew my current boyfriend (we're already almost 12 years together). It was a quite normal relationship, and no, he didnt cheat on me, I don't know why some people think bisexual people are more promiscuous :pepe-shrug:

As if straight or gay people could not cheat, just because they¡re only attracted to one gender.

• I'd feel insecure ngl

I know that speaks for low confidence

If you're bi that means I have to be double jealous

Like, not only am I suspicious of girls liking you, I also have to be suspicious of guys.

And it's just not my type, you know? Is it really "homophobia"? if I am not attracted to blonde guys, that's not seen as racism, so why would this case be different? It's just preferences

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I'm a straight girl and the type of guys I would date only have to be into women or girls. I don't really seem attracted to bi guys in general. Good luck if others are. Everyone has different preferences. 🙂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!