what the future hold for NMIXX now that Jinni is gone ?

• Or maybe she didn't feel comfortable seeing where NMIXX is going

She's still young pretty and talented

Maybe she just prefered to leave the ship before wasting her time pushing in a group where she couldn't connect with it musically

And just thought that she's young so she can have tons of opportunity come to her in a near future

Why does it sound impossible for people that she might think like this ?

She maybe thought that most Big 3 GG have their big breakout during their debut year itzy, snsd, twice, aespa etc...

That's maybe why she stay around until their first comeback and when she saw that the group didn't have a much better performance in digital etc ... Than they did in their debut

She might have start talking with JYP team to leave the group who might have ask them to fulfill her schedules until the end of the year and then leave the group

And it's maybe what happen

I see a lot of people who prefer to think that she was bully, or even dated as a minor and left than even consider this hypothesis

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• there's no way she left so abruptly because she wasn't feeling it or because she didn't get along with the other members lol

they had a long pre-debut phase, we KNOW from other idol groups that members didn't get on, were fighting a lot, that's normal. Now we don't know if she's done anything wrong either, but it must have been a big deal, whatever happened.

• I never saw her happy face after debut. Jinni was shining on predebut. there is definitely a reason. i blame jyp. If she was in Hybe, SM another company, she would be the center and she wouldn't be wasted. Jyp doesn't know how to deal with the talented idol and blunts their talents on the contrary. I think she might consider acting. Jinni's face is so stunning and different. She would suit acting better. :thumbup:

• Do you actually think that JYPE will release her because of her preference for NMIXX's direction?

Especially when they have sold a total of a Million Albums

If JYPE Idols had their way then TWICE would have practically disbanded after their debut.

TWICE are notorious for hating Aegyo and enjoy throwing members under the bus for having to do it.

So Jinni, as a JYPE trainee isn't that weak to make an excuse that "NMIXX" wasn't going in her preference but as a JYPE trainee would have reached a high level of Professionalism to perform with any song or Concept she gets.

If Jinni was talking to anyone, then it would be SQU4D because JYPE knows that SQU4D would know Jinni the most.

But it's not as easy to leave TWICE because Jinni wanted to, there has to be a better reason for the main company JYPE to agree

• JINNI IS LEAVING NMIXX!!!!!!!

As Im sure you have heard, Jinni is leaving NMIXX. Surely this might have come as a shock to followers of group & their fans, known as NSWER, i want to know what you all think?? What was your initial reaction to this shoking news??? And how do you think NMIXX will move on now, as a 6 member girl group??NMIXX share their hopes of strengthening JYPE's name as a 'girl group  powerhouse' + show respect for TWICE and ITZY | allkpopregardless, my best wishes towards NMIXX & Jinni as they forge their new paths

thanks to Jinni for being with NMIXX & NSWER for this time :borahae: 4 Reasons Why NMIXX's Jinni Will Be Sorely Missed Following Her Departure  From The Group - Koreaboo

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• JINNI IS LEAVING NMIXX!!!!!!!

As Im sure you have heard, Jinni is leaving NMIXX. Surely this might have come as a shock to followers of group & their fans, known as NSWER, i want to know what you all think?? What was your initial reaction to this shoking news??? And how do you think NMIXX will move on now, as a 6 member girl group??NMIXX share their hopes of strengthening JYPE's name as a 'girl group  powerhouse' + show respect for TWICE and ITZY | allkpopregardless, my best wishes towards NMIXX & Jinni as they forge their new paths

thanks to Jinni for being with NMIXX & NSWER for this time :borahae: 4 Reasons Why NMIXX's Jinni Will Be Sorely Missed Following Her Departure  From The Group - Koreaboo

I was a casual listener of NMIXX and not much into this group but now I will not be supporting them. It feels to me that Jinni was done dirty by JYP. Reasons don't make sense at all for her to leave like that.

NMIXX members will go about their lives and career like business as usual.

• I was a casual listener of NMIXX and not much into this group but now I will not be supporting them. It feels to me that Jinni was done dirty by JYP. Reasons don't make sense at all for her to leave like that.

NMIXX members will go about their lives and career like business as usual.

I am a sort of still newbie NSWER & it caught me by surprise but there is something fishy going on between JYP & NMIXX

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!