Minji, Wonyoung, Kazuha - Whose visuals do you prefer more?

• 3 standout visuals of 4th gen, each has their own style, but whose visuals do you like most?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Idc about visuals, Kazuha is a great performer and i stan talent.

• An Yujin for me, I'm adding her to the list of options right here and now.

• Minji and Kazuha aren't even visuals. They're average Kpop idols. Wonyoung is objectively the prettiest idol in the industry right now. Not for me personally, though.

• Wonyoung, then Kazuha then Minji.

Minji and Kazuha aren't even visuals. They're average Kpop idols. Wonyoung is objectively the prettiest idol in the industry right now. Not for me personally, though.

Pretty quite literally can't be objective

• Minji and Kazuha aren't even visuals. They're average Kpop idols. Wonyoung is objectively the prettiest idol in the industry right now. Not for me personally, though.

lol you go and tell all the people who love Minji's and Kazuha's visuals that they're "objectively" wrong

Minji is visual, she's their face too. She was even the face of Ador and plus group auditions.

• Wonyoung face is top 1. She has nice proportions. Just need not to skip her lunch so often

and Kazuha is pretty close

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!