4th gen BG Tour numbers (so far)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Stray kids is above the rest. Txt pulling smaller numbers than I thought.

Approved the thread.
  • The sales and touring numbers aren’t matching.

• Skz sold more than BP yet their numbers still smaller though. 1,282 million average is even smaller than the 2019 tour

• TXT shouldn't even be in this conversation.

BigHit gave them tour stop venues that they already had booked in 2020 right before covid hit. That's why they had to do theatres.

From some of the screenshots I seen from some MOAs, there was 57,000 people waiting in que, just to buy TXT tickets in the U.S. And that was just for one location. Another screenshot I saw was 32,000 people waiting. So they definitely got people wanting to see them.

Cuz think about it..Enhypen getting bigger tour venues than TXT??? Doesn't make sense right.

But a lot of TXT fans not worried, cuz BigHit said next year 2023, they'll have larger venues.

So will Enhypen too I believe.

It was in the HYBE briefing that they'll have a bigger tour next year btw.

• Makes sense… the venues did seem small. I guess their next tour will have bigger venues in us and Asia

• enhypen will have a huge tour next year

most likely will beat skz numbers once SEA dates are included

• TXTs album next year will probably be bigger. I am thinking they will have a "The Name Chapter Tour" after they release their album in early 2023.
    Seeing as how Enhypen is playing Domes in Japan, I'd hope to see BH book Domes for TXT as TXT does have the demand for it seeing their JPN sales.

US they should be doing arenas (and if they wanted could probs do like SKZ/Twice/BP and play that LA stadium but idk if BH will do that).

I think they'll also go to bigger venues in SEA

and i hope hope hope they come to europe cause i really want to see them live LMAO

• Skz sold more than BP yet their numbers still smaller though. 1,282 million average is even smaller than the 2019 tour

I think everyone except SKZ fans knows they're not actually on BTS or even BP levels but they sure like to claim they're riiiiight behind them lol thanks to their bulk buying fandom I guess

• As per replies above, TXT shouldnt be in this conversation because for whatever reason, bighit went too safe to choose the US concert venues for them this year when they’re prob tied for 2nd best US fandom. I say next year they’ll have arena tour immediately after cb.

• SKZ sold more than bp but touring numbers and streams cant match sales.

Same goes to other big 4 boy groups

• I Agree but we also should take note that it was cj ent who handles enhypen's tour and for txt it was hybe/bighit.

• Right now seems like stray kids are doing better with their tour, but enhypen and txt are younger groups from a bigger company, meaning they will eventually surpass stray kids' numbers. Unless, of course, Straykids becomes bigger.

• That's 275,000 tickets?

TREASURE just started touring for the first time last month and they've already surpassed that with 320,000 tickets sold with just 7 cities in Japan where they're extremely popular.

They haven't even announced any dates in SEA where they're arguably the most popular 4th gen boy group.

They're the first 4th gen to play the KSPO Dome and Kyocera Dome.

Looks like TREASURE is going to be #1 by the end of January. Which makes sense, YG is known as the main touring label. BIGBANG, IKON BLACKPINK all hold records.

• its actually enhypen who will do it 1st in Kyocera dome. And any 4th gen grp ( skz, en, txt) if they stay in JP for more than a month can sell that much too. For me to think they are bigger, they must sell concerts everywhere alone and on demand. Concentrating in JP is not global.

• Right now seems like stray kids are doing better with their tour, but enhypen and txt are younger groups from a bigger company, meaning they will eventually surpass stray kids' numbers. Unless, of course, Straykids becomes bigger.

skz doing better cuz they started earlier but i think enhypen can catch up pretty fast. their successful us and jp tour and sold out con in PH with almost 570k accessing to get tickets, & almost sold out ( only few tix remaining) in TH arena i can say they are doing pretty well. They also booked another 2 nights con in Kyocera dome being the 1st 4th gen grp to do so. They are getting bigger in EU too having their albums charting so well for weeks in France, Germany, Belgium etc.

• The Boyz and Stray Kids played at KSPO Dome first than Treasure.

And Enhypen and Stray Kids announced concerts at Kyocera Dome first than Treasure too.

• its actually enhypen who will do it 1st in Kyocera dome. And any 4th gen grp ( skz, en, txt) if they stay in JP for more than a month can sell that much too. For me to think they are bigger, they must sell concerts everywhere alone and on demand. Concentrating in JP is not global.

TREASURE is the first to play KSPO Dome AND Kyocera Dome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!