Who else agrees that Nayeon should not resign with JYP??? </3

• what should she do?? 20

1. She should leave JYP and go to her fullest potential somewhere else (10) 50%
    2. She should stay with Twice and be limited forever (10) 50%

Nayeons future under JYP will be people 10 years from now talking about how she had so much potential to become something big. She is already considered an it-girl by some people and even ranled number 6 most popular female idol in 2020 with ZERO promotions .. all JYP needs to do is give her a little push. But for SOME reason JYP can't get that through their thick and fat, ignorant skull. We have been complaining for years but they never give us what we want so the only option Nayeon has now is to leave JYP. She can sign with Makeus or Soop entertainment because they will know how to promote her properly.

Here is what we need:

1. Nayeon's solo mini album

2. Nayeon's acting debut in a long drama

3. Nayeon's long overdue solo cf's which she has ZERO. Not even one...

if JYP doesnt complete at least one of these 3 things by the end of 2022 Nayeon needs to terminate her contract.

• The only ones that shouldn't re-sign are those who ain't feeling ready to continue for the next 3-4 years as girl group members due to mental/physical health problems.

I don't know why all of you think that living JYP is a good idea, take a look at Yubin, or at Natty I believe she could stay in JYP she is now a soloist somewhere but her sales don't exist at all.

The only girl doing ok without JYP is Sunmi, and even the company that she was in was acquired by some e-sports company ABYSS.

Even Suzy ain't releasing any music, I know she is focusing on acting now but still I believe she could easily release one mini per year and have 150-200k sales if someone smart would be managing her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now that Wendy will solo debut, Twice is the only one remaining from the Big3 3rd gen GGs.

Well but... TWICE was releasing 4/5 albums in the time when other groups were able to release just 1 album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• According to suzy cases didn't release any songs, I think she feels enough with just cf and movies or drama. Release music is nothing compared to being in drama and paid /episodes. Even her cf is still so much and she's become one of the most idols with cf. She earns enough even without releases any songs. And I think her latest mini-album didn't even sell that much (correct me I'm wrong).

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• Starting fresh with no prior established solo career is very hard no matter how popular an individual is. She should resign On conditions that are good for her.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Okay but the problem with Yubins career is that JYP debuted her after the hype for Wonder girls was gone and she wasn't even the most popular member in the first place. Nayeon has a lot of potential like Sunmi and Suzy because she is the most popular in her group. Nayeon can join another company right now and a lot of people will still support her and look foreword to her stuff. Anyways its way better than waiting for Twice to become irrelevant to debut her which is exactly what JYP is doing.

also Suzy doesnt want to do music anymore she just does ost and aacting so why should she release a mini album?

• Imo, nayeon just needs her name to be established as individuals not just being Twice Nayeon. Whether it's from CF, debut as a soloist, or maybe in drama, or variety shows. JYP is still lacking to let her own group shine on their own, maybe because he didn't want to repeat history itself with miss a case.

and nayeon really has so much potentials. She's still remaining the most popular member from twice in SK. and she has a good personality. I always enjoy watching her in variety shows tbh.

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• I don't know how you guys stand it. even when jinyoung got some solo activities, it still hurt me because i know he had to reject many more because of jypeee.

If nayeon has interests in acting, I'll say get out of that company. jype is hopeless in managing actors. even with zero acting experience, she's popular af and I'm sure she can work something out with a suitable management company

But if her interest is in singing, staying in jyp is the better option. who knows, maybe she will be the next sunmi. once she made a name, then only she can move out. it's harder to survive as a solo singer

• Okay but the problem with Yubins career is that JYP debuted her after the hype for Wonder girls was gone and she wasn't even the most popular member in the first place. Nayeon has a lot of potential like Sunmi and Suzy because she is the most popular in her group. Nayeon can join another company right now and a lot of people will still support her and look foreword to her stuff. Anyways its way better than waiting for Twice to become irrelevant to debut her which is exactly what JYP is doing.

also Suzy doesnt want to do music anymore she just does ost and aacting so why should she release a mini album?

do we know how TWICE contract looks?

if it's standard 7 to 3 then for example if Nayeon would have a solo then she will get 70% of money, and 30% would go to JYP Ent, that's kind of minimum

Because if with renewal she would expect to get 85% none smart company would give it to her, because it means that company will only get 15% and this will be later taxed, and from the rest of money the company would need to pay manager, stylist, security, etc. so at some point company would be on minus.

I've talk about it in GOT7 case, but in their case I don't think it was about money split, rather than that it was about the fact that all members expected to have solo activities in same time, which of course is stupid because it would mean they will fight between each other in charts, music shows etc.

• Lmao.... Good one :-D:-D:-D

but that's the truth... :pepe-cowboy:

• The company isn't built to develop their long-term careers so if any have ambitions they should probably leave at the end of their contract.

Twice will most likely (dependent on JYPE) still be the 3rd biggest kpop group next year when renewal comes up so I'm sure there'll be plenty of takers.

• Even Suzy ain't releasing any music, I know she is focusing on acting now but still I believe she could easily release one mini per year and have 150-200k sales if someone smart would be managing her.

um Suzy is a bad example.

kpop stans dont care or hear about her because she doesnt release music like that anymore but shes EXTREMELY popular in SK.

She, like Yoona and IU, are among the few idols that were able to successfully transition to respected actors. Shes had a long career with no scandals and is plastered on CFs everywhere, the GP adores her.

JYP was literally obsessed with her and i know he was sick when she left the company

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!