IZ*ONE disbandment - please prevent!

• I have read today that IZ*ONE will disband, I'm shocked.

The group is extrem successful in Asia. They have fans around the world

Why are CEO's of different companies unable to come to an balance of interests.

Kpop is a million dollar market worldwide. There is enough for everyone involved.

I urge you to keep the girl group alive.

Yours

Hermes1

kpop music journalist

Frankfurt / Germany

Edited once, last by Hermes1 ().

• Hermes1

Changed the title of the thread from “IZ*ONE disbandment” to “IZ*ONE disbandment - please prevent!”.
  • It’s really sad, but it eventually had to happen..... :crys:

• As a WIZ*ONE since the Violeta era, it definitely hurts that IZ*ONE is disbanding. These girls did not present us with overall amazing comebacks, but they were also just great idols in general. But we can not ignore the fact that their contract had a limited amount of years that they were going to be together for. We can't stop that, after all, all produce groups had their contract expired and disbanded. It would make the most sense for IZ*ONE as well.

I wish the best for the girls, they truly were one of my favorite groups in K-pop.

Let's just enjoy the time that we have now with IZ*ONE <3

606b00016e17c624eb9ba40a38c50a45.jpg

work in progress

• its the same in any group not just produce groups - they have a contract of 2.5 years and thus when the time is over you can renegotiate or not...

• I feel sad for that, but it will happen, i hope that the company´s of the girls dont management them bad like in the other programs like Produce 101, and all the members of IOI, that would be so sad, and some of the girls dont be in bigs companies, or known companies

• So we finally get to see what the companies will do with the members, add them to already debuted groups, debut new groups or maybe solo careers.

Very exiting!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!