I have a stalker at school. Advice?

• I currently go to a high school. Theres this guy I have multiple classes with every day and I have known him since elementary school. Ill just call him A.

So, I have never taken notice of A until about last year. He always stared at me or got me things I didnt ask for or trying to be included in my conversations. Ive also noticed he has a very strange infatuation with asians, me being one, and last year he said people have told him that they think he is asian. He looks nothing like an asian and looks like the whitest person ever. theres no mistaking his race. its plainly obvious what it is.

Hes made several racist remarks but nothing to really scare me or concern me until this year.

Recently, hes been trying to be more interactive with me and by this I mean conversations and.. touching me? Which turns me off from him because I dont know him and we hardly ever talk, let alone consider us friends enough where he can grab me.

He pulled off my hood from my head several times in class and when I tell him I dont want him to he laughs like this is just playful banter.

What really concerns me is one time I gave my friend my phone number in class and I was being very quiet about it because I didnt want anyone else to hear.

Later in the day I got a text from someone that definitely wasnt my friend and turns out it was him. He eavesdropped on our conversation so he could have my phone number without me wanting him to have it.

Whenever I talk about any guy at all to my friends in class whether its a friend, someone i think is cute, or someone im dating, he gives me this look like he hates me and is so mad at me. I showed my friend a picture of my male friend and this guy was sitting behind my friend, leaning over his desk and staring at my phone. He acts like he owns me and its creepy.

I dont want to sound like im making things more than they are, but its so creepy and he does things to me that are common sense not to do.. i dont know what to do about it...

Approved the thread.
  • omg i'm surprised people haven't answered this yet. i was in something similar, and i know it can be scary so first i want to give you a hug :hug-raccoon: secondly, i know this is uncomfortable for you to talk about in detail, but when you say he touches / grabs you, is it in inappropriate places that could be considered sexual assault? if so, TELL A TEACHER, your parents, or somebody with authority. i know it's hard to act on it now, but if you let him treat you like this for a long period of time, he'll keep up the mentality that it's "fun" or whatever, and things will get worse. set your boundaries now so he doesn't hurt you any further. if you have his phone number still, you can do it this way. explain to him you notice he is too "friendly" with you, and say you're not interested in him. keep it as neutral as possible.

• Firstly, tell him you simply aren't interested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!