Korea got kicked off of the worldcup and people still run after Cho Guesung

• I thought he might looses some more of his Instagram-followers now that Korea was kicked off of the worldcup

Nope, he has now 2.5 million followe on Instagram and just 3 days ago he had half that many

Guys why the heck do you like him besides that he might be just "pretty" that you all follow him on Instagram? Before the worldcup started nobody even gave Fs on him and now he grows to one of the most famous football players going viral for varius reasons like last time he went viral, people apreciated him for dissing Ronaldo o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• When did it become a crime to find someone attractive? About 2/3rds of the people I follow on Insta I just think are attractive. If Instagram wasn't meant for my gay ass to stare at hot men then why would I even have an account?

Also, why did you think people would unfollow him after Korea got out? He's not the sole cause of Korea getting out, Brazil just did better that day.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I would say...

he had very small fanbase

Korea has more than 50M people within its borders

and many more Korean-Americans, Korean-Australians, etc.

he was best player, him and Kim Jinsu overall got highest ratings from SK team

but Jinsu is 30 years old, 177cm

on the other hand Cho Guesung is 24 years old and 189cm...

pretty sure 80 if not 90% are Korean people who appreciate him scoring goals, jumped hype train, and the rest are people who think: "he looks good without make up" lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean there's nothing wrong with people following him because they think he's hot. But it makes sense for him to suddenly get more followers because he's playing in games that are broadcast internationally. He played for a Korean team so it makes sense that most of his followers then were Korean fans.

He's not the first dude to blow up at the World Cup or the Olympics and he won't be the last.

• Its kpop. Just pretty is the main drive here. Thursty Girls allready miss bts?

Naah thirsty armys are getting more bts showing skin in second chapter. We are good. :lover1::dancer:

And thanks for assuming that all of his followers are thirsty armys and all armys are thirsty fangirls. It shows how smart you are :yesr::boredr:

• Naah thirsty armys are getting more bts showing skin in second chapter. We are good. :lover1::dancer:

And thanks for assuming that all of his followers are thirsty armys and all armys are thirsty fangirls. It shows how smart you are :yesr::boredr:

I said main drive. This should have told you its not the only one. Some fans obviously have other reasons to stan. It also said Kpop. This should have told you its not army alone.

Only after that i mentioned bts cause at the moment their coming hiatus is the main change for Kpop bgs. (Yes there could also be other reasons not bts related)

So i assume some of them may be army. And i assume some army are thursty.

bts has more follower than this Guy so how can all army follow him?

• This is a kpop forum, where visuals make up about 90% of the reasons people are fans of someone.

So why throw shade about Korean citizens going crazy about a pretty soccer player face?

• This is a kpop forum, where visuals make up about 90% of the reasons people are fans of someone.

So why throw shade about Korean citizens going crazy about a pretty soccer player face?

We dont even know its kpopfans. It can be football fans who need new meat. Having enough gazing over Ronaldo and Messi.

But since op brought him into this forum he now have to serve our Entertainment.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Naah thirsty armys are getting more bts showing skin in second chapter. We are good. :lover1::dancer:

They don't miss an apportunity to shade armys, do they? I find this football player very cute, but I don't follow him, I only have Insta because of BTS and half of them don't even use it anymore lol.

• Well, it's football. What do you expect?

There's a reason why Sonny is more popular than BTS in Korea and cho is little bit of both. So he was bound to blow up at certain point.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!