Brazilian K-pop fans are doing bad things in real time

• Brazilian K-pop fans are doing bad things in real time

Brazilian-K-pop-fans-are-doing-bad-things-in-real-time-1.webpBrazilian-K-pop-fans-are-doing-bad-things-in-real-time-2-856x1024.jpgBrazilian-K-pop-fans-are-doing-bad-things-in-real-time-3-709x1024.jpg

They change K-pop idols’ clothes into Brazilian color and write mocking comments on all fan communities like Weverse, Bubble, and Twitter

1. They are so rude and stupid

2. Are they fans of Korean singers? They are uncivilized

3. Are the fans right?

4. If you like foreign celebrities, do you also like that country? I’m not sure, but at least they should be polite

5. All South American kids are like this

6. UNEDUCATED

7. So why do they like Korean singers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. They must be a country that only has football to brag about

9. Seeing Chile and Brazil fans, I don’t think idols need to go to South America

10. Looks like Brazil is the only country like that

11. I couldn’t believe it even after seeing it. Those people are called fans?… Basically, they are not polite and their level is low. I think I know why that country keeps going backwards

12. Football is the only thing to be proud of in that country. In Korea, football is not everything

13. I hope idols don’t go to Brazil forever

14. I don’t think they’re fans

15. Are they fans…? Are they anti-fans?? I don’t really understand

Original post (1)

Brazilian K-pop fans are doing bad things in real time – Pannkpop

• I knew you would be the one posting it :pepe-life-support: kkkkkk

Anyways, imagine acting like this over memes :pepe-wink:

South America is ok, Brazil even more. Football is one of the several things we take pride in. Not our fault we are good at a lot of things :send-love-bunny:

• K-pop fans can be just as rude, insensitive and mean. Look at how we make fun of Blinks and they are part of the collective.

• :pepe-tea: hmm

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• brazilians always do that lol

im on hotd twt and we made the same edits for the characters, we're just having fun, weird how we cant do anything that its problematic, they were mad that br players danced while playing but its not forbidden afaik, guess its just a difference of cultures. koreans are too damn serious compared to brazilians. majority of other cultures are, if not all

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• I think the memes are fine, but some of the screenshots I saw had people flooding their DMs and stuff with it. People shouldn't be do that to anyone even celebrities.

• The pic wasn’t the problem. The problem was the comments under it, and the fact that Taehyun being on Weverse real time talking to kmoa during the game and the so called fans started posting this under his comments.

:pepe-just-smile:

It’s fine if you think it’s funny but just think about how he must have felt being big football fan loves the korea team and his own fans making a fun of him being sad.

;judgingpepe:

There is a Hide from Artist feature. This would have been the perfect opportunity to use it, celebrate it. To answer this under his posts directly is not nice.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• all I can say is that we love memes, so this is consider funny and ligth, but of course, the internet will be racist... anyway, 4x1 is already in the books

• For real. Some people are really out here acting like soccer and memes are more important than human decency :skull:

• Are Brazilian kpop fans still doing bad things?

• Are Brazilian kpop fans still doing bad things?

yeah we are, but this time we turned our hate towards tite and argentina mostly. this wc became irrelevant to us now brazil lost because of the worst coach with the shittiest tactics ever. his team was the best team brazil had in ages despite he made some terrible picks and neglected others of our best brazilian players for petty reasons. he couldnt make use of one of the best 2022 wc teams ever cause his leadership was pathetic and stupid as fuck. thank god he's out now, i never trusted him but i trusted the team

in 2026 we'll get our 6th trophy

20221210_143903.jpg

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!