[theqoo] MNET STARTED BULLSH*TTING... YOU CAN ONLY PICK YOUR BIAS AND THEY'LL MAKE A GROUP OUT OF QUEENDOM

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] MNET STARTED BULLSH*TTING... YOU CAN ONLY PICK YOUR BIAS AND THEY'LL MAKE A GROUP OUT OF QUEENDOM

[theqoo] MNET STARTED BULLSH*TTING... YOU CAN ONLY PICK YOUR BIAS AND THEY'LL MAKE A GROUP OUT OF QUEENDOM

bypannchoaDecember 05, 2022
    AVvXsEjY7x_YHcrM1vG5-GuFdXZrvR3fCbVVZDXD6eZ8EPE_W0Kma_qh1fosB52VgfjnL1oaX9iirQnWN4iSSmyWzaPSQ1zu8yO59yQ3syqmYwFSgOyw8s5GWV55PjPE5Tz4Jobpsn6wqmrf59XDN5-7FK5ZNZKwyNOY-6nkX3_WSfSiyVyw_FULNZhXOfQy=s16000

Queendom Puzzle

Queendom's process. The public will directly assemble a KPOP girl group puzzle!

Each other will pick other group's biases and a new Queen will be born from a separate team!

---
    So people will be picking their bias members and they'll be making the "strongest" girl group bullsh*t..

original post: here

1. They're just using KPOP idols however they want, same thing they did at MAMA

2. Mnet needs to cut it down

3. They're seeing that other people are making new groups so now they're trying to f*cking copy them meanwhile they're also rigging everythingㅋㅋ Big agencies are such a turn oddㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the fans of their agency don't like them so you'd think that other companies' fans will like it?

4. This feels like something Sooman would be into. Can he also do another boy group from his existing groups?

5. Cringe and f*cking overdone. Crazy f*ckers

6. Those f*ckers are conducting their experiments on girl groups???????? Why do they always start their experiments on girl groups all the time? And then once it does well, they'll do it on boy groups

7. Are they nuts? Even if only the popular members gt picked, there's still a chance that they'll be thrown to the back burner once they make it to the group. The process and the results are just not it

8. This is too much, why would they take kids who already have groups for this?
    What about their existing groups...? Or are they only taking kids who are done with their 7 years contracts?

9. There they are conducting their test on girl groups againㅋㅋ Do it on boy groups first and let girl groups alone

10. It's so obvious that they're trying to pick the most popular members in the girl groups and promote them. This is insane

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Lmao, all MNET sees is dollar signs.

Likw, what?! Queendom season 2 flopped, so I guess they felt the need to revamp.

I don't hate the idea of a group being formed from Queendom, but I don't want my biases anywhere near this.

I like my groups OT9, OT5, and OT7.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• that would make sense for Road to Queendom

and then project group could promote for 2 years and end promotions after participation in Queendom 3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sometimes I don't get it why they took a member from an existing group to make a new one?

like, okay, they said the benefit is a boost on popularity

but if you took the most popular member, and made a new group with other popular member from other groups,

doesn't that make :

1. they took away the most fans from the existing groups

2. they divide the fandom's power as they need to support the OG group and the new group

but yeah, since their intention is not make an existing group becoming more popular and rather to make another quick cash...

• They obviously want their own Jang Won-young lmao

to have that they just need to do another Girls Planet but with ratio 70% Koreans, 30% foreign trainees

pretty sure they will be able to find that one girl, it's always like that with survivals

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• which GG they select any Generation?

hopefully or I wish my dream line up

Momoland Nancy

Alice Sohee

among the active GG

or better

those already retired or disband

make a comeback

Chocolat Tia ,Juliiane, Melanie

Laboom Solbin (but she is an actress now)

former Afterschool/Produce 48 Lee Ga Eun

AOA Choa or Hyejeong

and don't forget former Le Sserafim Garam

that an awesome full visual group

can also make them a sexy GG base on age of that roster

• Then if the group already has an akgae problem, then oof lmao.

Especially if the MNET group ends up more popular than the group the member is taking a break from.

• They obviously want their own Jang Won-young lmao

to have that they just need to do another Girls Planet but with ratio 70% Koreans, 30% foreign trainees

pretty sure they will be able to find that one girl, it's always like that with survivals

Well, MNET pretty much was the inception of Wonyoung, lol. They've had a Wonyoung.

And, finding that IT girl, it has only really been the case for the Produce series. Didn't happen with Idol School or the 1st rendition of Girls Planet. Like Chaehyun ranked 1st, and she's Korean. She should be way more popular than she is tbh. Same with Yeseo, who was praised for her visuals.

Which is probably why MNET is so obsessed with recreating Produce, but it isn't working. Probably because none of the big labels are buying into it anymore.

• Seeing word in KR side that the format is gonna be like regular Queendom

The only difference is that every round, someone from each participating team is eliminated until there's only one member from each team left.

• Well, MNET pretty much was the inception of Wonyoung, lol. They've had a Wonyoung.

And, finding that IT girl, it has only really been the case for the Produce series. Didn't happen with Idol School or the 1st rendition of Girls Planet. Like Chaehyun ranked 1st, and she's Korean. She should be way more popular than she is tbh. Same with Yeseo, who was praised for her visuals.

Which is probably why MNET is so obsessed with recreating Produce, but it isn't working. Probably because none of the big labels are buying into it anymore.

That it girl from Produce must been tall one. Chaehyun is just 161.5 cm.

Also she must have a combo of skills unseen earlier. Everyone still remembers Chung Ha's dancing, she ain't that tall but she had face card as well. Or how everyone fanboyed over Somi's visuals.

Chaehyun'a visuals are on cuter side. And she still has those baby fat cheeks.

They need a girl like Karina, Yoon, Kazuha, with either face + body, more modelesque face + body or nation's first love beauty type

• Seeing word in KR side that the format is gonna be like regular Queendom

The only difference is that every round, someone from each participating team is eliminated until there's only one member from each team left.

Lmfao, oh...that's gonna be a blood bath.

I semi want to watch this. pepe-ooh

But if my biases join this, I'm gonna cry if they don't get picked. :pepecry:

Akgaes are about to have a field day. It's THEIR time!

So I am guessing that this time, soloists are not going to be invited.

I know this won't happen, but imagining that ITZY, AESPA, and STAYC participated. :flirt-pepe2:

• Well, Fromis_9 is filled with girls with the visuals you mentioned, and they couldn't get a Wonyoung.

At the end of the day, MNET needs buy in from the bigger labels to really push their shows.

People were initially interested in Produce 101 because of Somi. People were interested in P48 initially because of AKB48, and there was also that YG trainee that flamed out VERY early lmao.

And, MNET chose to push Chaehyun. They could have also pushed Dayeon or Yujin. Probably a good thing they didn't push Dayeon since she had her mini scandal, but there were other girls MNET could have pushed as well if they wanted a Wonyoung It Girl.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!