They are so BEEAUTIFUL I cannot breath

• EVERYONE seems to be hitting peak visuals recently

the outfits of the entire Dystopia era are THE COOLEST EDGIEST MOST AWESOME OUTFITS EVERY SEEN IN KPOP

The entire Dystopia trilogy is an amazing compilation of artistry, storytelling, lyricism, creativity

and THIS VIDEO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS SUMS IT UP TO PERFECTION

Farewell, the most underrated masterpiece era of kpop

• Their styling was good, and the performance was awesome. Whoever did their choreo did GOOD. I like seeing a band take on complex choreo and NAIL IT.

There were a couple weird editing choices for the video, which I think actually kept their performance from being fully appreciated. Starting just after 2:00 there are some weird choppy cuts, like the one that doesn't let her bursting through the flags be fully appreciated, or the one where suddenly they all have hats but you can't necessarily tell because there's a cut before you can see more than two members. Then they cut back to all of them with hats and it's like "oh, you could have shown this shot as an explanation earlier, but nooooo, too eager on the edit board". There are also several cuts that keep you from seeing the full choreo, which, why would you do that? It's just jarring for me. So slaps for the editors, claps for the girls.

So props to the band, it's a banger of a song, side-eyes to the editors, they might want to find a new company to edit for them.

• Their styling was good, and the performance was awesome. Whoever did their choreo did GOOD. I like seeing a band take on complex choreo and NAIL IT.

There were a couple weird editing choices for the video, which I think actually kept their performance from being fully appreciated. Starting just after 2:00 there are some weird choppy cuts, like the one that doesn't let her bursting through the flags be fully appreciated, or the one where suddenly they all have hats but you can't necessarily tell because there's a cut before you can see more than two members. Then they cut back to all of them with hats and it's like "oh, you could have shown this shot as an explanation earlier, but nooooo, too eager on the edit board". There are also several cuts that keep you from seeing the full choreo, which, why would you do that? It's just jarring for me. So slaps for the editors, claps for the girls.

So props to the band, it's a banger of a song, side-eyes to the editors, they might want to find a new company to edit for them.

i think the editors just went overboard

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!