💘3B No Koibito:3 Types of Guy You're Not Allowed To Date💘

• kR3yd_4c.jpg?v=1

Kobayashi Haruka fell in love before finding out that her boyfriend was actually a married man. At that time, a regular customer predicts that she will wind up meeting 3 different men. She begins encountering them just as predicted. There's the hairdresser Shintaro, the band vocalist Yu, and the bartender Yoshi. What will come of these fateful encounters?

Source: https://mydramalist.com/66053-3b-no-koibito

I watched this dorama for Sakurada Dori

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I end up enjoying this. My question:Is it true that dating bartender, beautician, and band member quite troublesome? :sweatr: is it common knowledge or just fiction?

The romance in drama isn't complicated, there're no heavy conflict. It's a simple story about how Haruka tries to get along with these 3B guys at home, because these guys rent a room at her grandma's house.

Baba Fumika as Haruka is quite tall, sometimes I feel like she's quite intimidating for the other 2 guys, because she looks taller than them :angryr:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't predict the plot at all, I have no idea who will she end up with. If you want a mild romance drama, 3B no koibito is recommended :smirks:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!