What is something you want to own but can't get yourself to buy?

• I want this motherfucking scale or a similiar one and I can't for the life think of paying so much when I barly even bake

Unbenannt.png

I might wait till christmas or till someone gifts me money and than look where to find something similiar to this for cheaper (obvisiously not in a store but ya know maybe there is a cheaper website)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• A bookcase. I desperately need one yet I can't bring myself to pick one out of fear it's not the "right" shelf and then I'm stuck with it. :pepe-just-smile:

• a desk lamp

I havent found one that could work in every scenario I need it so....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i want a car

but

-expensive

-i cant drive

-i hate drivers

-i hate roads

-actually you know what i just hate cars
    + my eyes legally do not allow me behind the wheel

but my childhood dream was to have a car w/ an underglow like in need for speed underground 2 for the xbox :(
    Nissan 350Z by anggara90 | Need For Speed Underground 2 | NFSCars
    NFSMods - NFS Underground 2 Customization Plus

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Hot rollers. I LOVE curling my hair and I think hot rollers would be a great solution so I could just put them on, and do whatever else I need to do in the morning while I get ready. But I don't even have the storage space because I have SO many other hair tools and always end up grabbing for my straightener anyway.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• A backpack specifically made for my notebook and work-related books and tools. (●'◡'●)

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• I've been waffling on buying a Le Creuset cast iron, because it's very expensive, but I can't stomach the idea that we've been sold on disposable cookware. So I'm trying to make my current cookware last as long as possible and not think about how much nonstick coating I've probably consumed...

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!