A classical Korean pianist has this to say on "paved the way" debate

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Armys what do you think? Discuss

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• ppl who are involved in the industry know their stuff and they know the impact of bts.

It's just other fans who are blind to it and do mental gymnastics to prove it wrong while they end up looking like fools.

• ppl who are involved in the industry know their stuff and they know the impact of bts.

It's just other fans who are blind to it and do mental gymnastics to prove it wrong while they end up looking like fools.

That too i-fans who never stepped foot in Korea..lmao. Clowns.

• How many more Threads ? If y’all don’t care about the opinion of others why keep posting this same topic over and over again ? If y’all not seeking for our validation, why keep shoving this to other people? Just let it be lol

• Omg she is the bomb :lover1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She's good :borahae:

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Asian artist after Asian artist has said how they feel about this matter. They are the ones who would know best.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Omg she is the bomb :lover1:

Wow she is mad talented :whatk:

BTS paved the way wbk. 2nd gen stans can remain salty :teeheek:

• How many more Threads ? If y’all don’t care about the opinion of others why keep posting this same topic over and over again ? If y’all not seeking for our validation, why keep shoving this to other people? Just let it be lol

Perhaps you should take this issue up with Chloe?...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• people still discussing pave the way? what are you all? 12?

The woman who tweeted ain't 12 though, so what is your point, other than to deflect and dismiss using age as a criterion just cause the OP does not fit you alls narrative.

This thread has nothing to do with you, the fact you constantly feel the need to write essay upon essays yet the industry begs to differ should be enough embarrassing.

• The girl tweeted this out today , so army are not digging some 2014-2015 drama to prove a point. We are literally sharing the fresh information

• This thread seem to trigger certain people already as expected.

Do they not realize they're the very reason why Armys won't stop talking about paving the way? lol

Listen, legit no one stops you from your stupid essays and incessant victimisation, so go and cry elsewhere. No one asked for your opinion or validation. :clown:

• The girl tweeted this out today , so army are not digging some 2014-2015 drama to prove a point. We are literally sharing the fresh information

It doesn’t need justification just cos pressed kpoppies can’t accept fact and general consensus.

• I don't see the point of saying pave the way cause everyone knows inside what is true and what is not.. dismissal of it or shoving it down to other's throat isn't going to change how things and how much impact some artists have.

How is this shoving it down when the OP is sharing brand new information from a Korean pianist. It’s offering a further argument. Don’t try to censor it. You don’t agree just say and leave.

• How is this shoving it down when the OP is sharing brand new information from a Korean pianist. It’s offering a further argument. Don’t try to censor it. You don’t agree just say and leave.

lol I am not talking about OP I am talking about people talking about this in general...

I dont get what's the point of this argument when facts are out there lmao, why the constant need for validation from others? Also never said I agreed or not stop assuming. Also, you are no one to ask me to leave

• The moment you post this Thread here on AKP, you did asked for everyone’s opinion lol.

The opinion where you tell people not to make threads on a topic? Yeah that ain't an opinion love, that is moderating and censoring just cause it goes against your own point of view. Seeing how the thread is well within forum rules, what are you even on about? You couldn't be more obvious about how pressed this makes you.

• This Chloe girl is really good !

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• lol I am not talking about OP I am talking about people talking about this in general...

I dont get what's the point of this argument when facts are out there lmao, why the constant need for validation from others? Also never said I agreed or not stop assuming. Also, you are no one to ask me to leave

Validation how when OP is sharing news many did not know? She’s not famous but offers a korean musicians perspective. This ain’t some stan!

Where is this energy when charts and sns threads are made when we all know our faves exist! Why even have a kpop forum right! So you gonna call all that seeking validation?

• This Chloe girl is really good !

Damn she spilled!!

• Validation how when OP is sharing news many did not know? She’s not famous but offers a korean musicians perspective. This ain’t some stan!

Where is this energy when charts and sns threads are made when we all know our faves exist! Why even have a kpop forum right! So you gonna call all that seeking validation?

literally said in first line how it isn't directed to just OP but people bringing this topic in general, lmao you seem to love assuming things and fight..

carry on lmao I said my opinion already XD

• literally said in first line how it isn't directed to just OP but people bringing this topic in general, lmao you seem to love assuming things and fight..

carry on lmao I said my opinion already XD

You came in questioning the need for such thread Derailing. Don’t like being called out for it maybe next time stay out.

We know BTS paved the way.

The point is this musicians perspective.

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!