i wish there was something that tells me my most watched youtube video

• Mine would just be an asmr video. I can't fall asleep without one lol

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• i use youtube a lot it would be interesting

I wish there was the same with likes

like yes, you can see all comments you ever posted, but if you for example post 100 comments in a year over the past 10 years than how do you even have the time to check all videos to find your most liked comment

I know for sure I have some comments that got 5K or more likes but its impossible to find them

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Mine would just be an asmr video. I can't fall asleep without one lol

Mine is most likly a deleted video since many channels I watched years ago are deleted trought copyright now. I mainly watched knock-off fan-channels back in the days because most Asian MV were either not distributed by their agency or the agencies used to region-block them (till the time as NCT debuted the majority of KPop-MV I got directly from the original source were just the big 3 + hybe, but the other videos were all either from channels like 1thek or when a fan posted a lyricvideo or someone else posted the entire MV)

I also used to watch some YT-channels who entirerly took their videos down to re-upload them (example when Youtube randomly claimed this video trought copyright or made them not earn money with the video anymore) and some of the videos got entierly lost. I am still sad for one video I loved like 10 years ago wich was taken down due to copyright and never re-uploaded (the issue was that they asked a YT-music producer for a few free songs, he produced them for them but around 2018 he had beef with some people and so he made that everyone who ever used his free music had a copyright issue instead of just the people he had the beef with)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!