25 Days Till Christmas with EXO

• Happy Holidays Everyone!

Exo Christmas GIFs | Tenor

I'm trying to keep my 3 year streak of creating this type of thread with EXO every December. It's my favorite season of the year and what other way to celebrate then to listen to my favorite winter discography. 3 years ago I revisited their whole discography and fell in love with their winter special albums and documented it in a thread of my reactions to each song. And now I've been revisiting their winter albums every year, one song a day until Christmas arrives.

I hope this thread will help you discover some new songs that you will enjoy as well and bring some warmth and happiness to your holiday season.

The songs will be mostly randomized but sometimes I might visit a song that fits the mood the day. I hope you will enjoy :oops:

• Day 1: The First Snow

As the first snow just fell yesterday where I live, I think it's appropriate that I play the one and only anthem 'The First Snow'

A melodic cute song that makes your head sway back and forth, its no wonder koreans like to stream this song every year.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when kyungsoo use to post a video of him singing the first snow TT

• Day 2: Unfair

I know its unfairrr

弱い ビジュアル トリプル exo クリスマス - hotel-leparadis.jp

One of my absolute favorites from EXO. I can listen to this even when its not Christmas season. Something about the flirtatious tones and playful stages that makes it a fun song to listen to whenever you're in a good mood. They're honestly soo cute.

• when kyungsoo use to post a video of him singing the first snow TT

this video is so cute hehe

• yeah the melody and performance are cute

but the lyrics... </3

If I met you, would tears rise up?

The foolish me wouldn’t be able to say anything

Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas,

hi, how have you been?

When the snow falls, would my

bruised heart get covered whitely?

Is it tears or is it because of the snow?

That Christmas, I kept seeing you

get farther away

• one of the best winter tracks :pepe-excited:

and also one of the most iconic Exo music show performances

and Baekhyun look :oops:

who allowed you sir

What do you think is exo's hardest dance? : r/exo

꿀소년

while everyone is being cute he....

BOXIAN ARCHIVE — exo-stentialism: EXO ♡ Unfair @ SBS Inkigayo...

• Day 3: The Star

Tbh i've always wondered why this was a b-side on a winter album because it doesnt give me the vibes at all but after looking at the lyrics, it's comparing a girl to a shining star like the ones you put on a Christmas tree. I feel like it would have fit onto their exodus album as well :eyes: Either way, lets groove to this jazzy christmas bop

• Day 3: The Star

Tbh i've always wondered why this was a b-side on a winter album because it doesnt give me the vibes at all but after looking at the lyrics, it's comparing a girl to a shining star like the ones you put on a Christmas tree. I feel like it would have fit onto their exodus album as well :eyes: Either way, lets groove to this jazzy christmas bop

This song is so good idc

6B1F80AF-5910-44D5-833F-F4478A122CC5.gif

• Day 4: Miracles in December

The song that started it all, their first winter album title track. One that i'm sure will bring back many memories to you if its a song you've been listening to many years ago. I know for me it's like that. EXO was still new and they came out with such a beautiful song. I felt like it was time for a slower and warm ballad since the past recommendations were more upbeat. <3

• besides the first snow, i think this is also one of korea's staple winter songs and rightfully so

• I love this song so much! Both the Korean and Chinese versions are gorgeous. Even this early in their career, their vocals were incredible and so moving. How can you not feel emotional listening to them? Such power and expression

:drinktears:

Also, I was waiting for my Target drive up order when the song shuffled up. I started singing along, really belting it out when that one Baek part came in. ..... totally forgot that I already had rolled down my windows..

• just a reminder how you guys did both The First Snow and Unfair dirty....

Screenshot_20221205_180645_Chrome.jpg

• I love this song so much! Both the Korean and Chinese versions are gorgeous. Even this early in their career, their vocals were incredible and so moving. How can you not feel emotional listening to them? Such power and expression

:drinktears:

Also, I was waiting for my Target drive up order when the song shuffled up. I started singing along, really belting it out when that one Baek part came in. ..... totally forgot that I already had rolled down my windows..

Ikr. I usually don’t listen to this song often because of how sad it is but listening to it yesterday brought back so many memories :drinktears:

I wish I could sing in Korean, because this would be my go to karaoke song.

I hope the target employee gave you a tip after your performance :iconpepe:

• To be fair she was competing against groove, oasis, sign, white noise, el dorado, wow the list just goes on. WINTER BSIDES GOT NO CHANCE

Their golden discography always gives me a hard time picking

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

• Ikr. I usually don’t listen to this song often because of how sad it is but listening to it yesterday brought back so many memories :drinktears:

I wish I could sing in Korean, because this would be my go to karaoke song.

I hope the target employee gave you a tip after your performance :iconpepe:

Luckily the employee hadn't come yet, but the customer parked next to me got an earful!

Well, really, I can't sing in any language lol. I just learned the words last week. It repeats a lot, thank goodness. I've been binging on it. I love sad songs.

• To be fair she was competing against groove, oasis, sign, white noise, el dorado, wow the list just goes on. WINTER BSIDES GOT NO CHANCE

Their golden discography always gives me a hard time picking

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

Ugh, i remember. This was a bad draw. The round was crazy hard! Exo has an incredibly strong disco overall, but this particular batch had so many favorites in it. You didn't even name my top fave from the list, Moonlight....

• Ugh, i remember. This was a bad draw. The round was crazy hard! Exo has an incredibly strong disco overall, but this particular batch had so many favorites in it. You didn't even name my top fave from the list, Moonlight....

ASKDLKLGKL I lowkey had to search up moonlight for a sec. omg i swear i love this song ahahaha. It always plays before their concerts :emotionalpepe:

exoticpepe3.gif

• The live is so fun I miss them :drinktears:

• This thread contains 141 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!