Now that 3rd gen is ending, give your appreciation and most memorable moments with them

• Well, I'm inspired by this anons. But instead making this another bloodbath thread to shade each other, let just appreciate how successful 3rd gen is and share some sweet memories. They gave a lots of bops, they taking kpop to higher level and they're always and always the best gen personally for me. Now I know what the 2nd gen stans feel :pepe-puddle:

OP
  • Bananapple

Changed the title of the thread from “Now that 3rd gen is ending, give your appreciation and most memorable moments with th” to “Now that 3rd gen is ending, give your appreciation and most memorable moments with them”.
  • Ok I'll start off with. AOA is my fave 3rd gen group and that's cause they always have hit titles.... some were more of a miss like Bingle Bangle but none are straight up unlistenable, their lows are still high. And one of my favorite AOA songs is their Japanese release Ai Wo Choudai (Give me the love). This song is totally unbelievable to me, it is one of those seemingly faultless songs (that is done in Japanese). Just like AOA's whole brand it is obviously so commercial (women in racer outfits, doing sexy moves) and the song is catchy . It gives me nostalgia for the 2000's . Also I like the Japanese singer's featuring part in the song

All the groups internal issues are really surprising to me, they seemed like untouchable celebrities to me. But those things are kind of long in the past

My bias in Aoa is Chanmi...I just kinda picked her because I like her parts and her hair is cute, she used to have bangs and long hair and I like that haircut

Also, some of the first fancams I ever watched were individual fancams for AOA performing Like A Cat and I was really fascinated by watching only one person's part of a dance

• These groups are not iphones. Kpop community has been blabbering about 4th gen since 2018. With such a short attention span, y'all won't be getting global icons like bts and bp anymore. Goodluck being a kpop fan in the future.

• Y’all so fucking annoying I swear at this point I want 5th gen to come fast just to spite you loser 4th gen fans :pepe-firing:

Let’s see how u like it when ppl act like ur favs are in retirement and has beens

3RD GEN IS NOT OVER!!! y’all see 4th gens finally after 4 fucking years get hits and try to say this smh

I dont mind 3rd gen stans getting taste of their own med

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And not the corny 2nd gen fan speaking, y’all don’t deserve rights. Y’all were not getting the lashing like this. And y’all always stick it in everyone’s face how 2nd gen paved the way blah blah blah nooone was even given the room to call u has beens and NOOONE was obsessed with gens like that back then

unlike 3rd gen which the annoying 4th gen twats always celebrating 3rd gen “downfall” trust me I will be waiting for the day your token favs start flopping I WILL BE WAITING :pepe-cut:

Nah you little shits 3rd gen stans were so loud in your time

BP and blinks were too late to the party though

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!