Somebody Put Bahiyyih In A Better Group Please

• She deserves to be a center, she is too beautiful and slayful

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why are users here always shady towards bahiyyih. In other threads they will preach about how artists should not be dragged and act like saints, but when it comes to idols that they know others will not stand up for even if they dragged them, y'all are always so shady and toxic.

• wakeone is not utilizing her talents, but then again they arent utilizing like half of the members abilities. bahiyyih has a good voice and is one of kep1ers better vocalists yet she's always near the bottom in line distribution. theres like 2 or 3 songs i can remember her being top 5 in. i feel like concepts like wing wing/u+me=love suit her a lot but wakeone isnt giving kep1er a set sound. kep1er keeps going back to a darker teen crush space sound which i dont think suits half the group. at least during up era everyone fit in, but i feel like chaehyun, yujin, yeseo and bahiyyih all dont fit into the sound kep1ers trying to go for. kep1ers an amazing group however i think bahiyyih suits a different concept better.

also yall need to stop being so shady everytime someone makes a thread about bahiyyih. its annoying.

• Hey, at least she's starting to become more recognized. I believe Korean fans/GP didn't like her because they thought she was getting all her popularity from her brother. :holding-back-tears:

Bahiyyih had a lot of Korean votes during the show girls planet and now has a stable fanbase solely for her and not her brother. It’s only international fans that don’t like her. They act like she murdered their family. She’s always getting positive korean posts about her beauty a lot.

• wakeone is not utilizing her talents, but then again they arent utilizing like half of the members abilities. bahiyyih has a good voice and is one of kep1ers better vocalists yet she's always near the bottom in line distribution. theres like 2 or 3 songs i can remember her being top 5 in. i feel like concepts like wing wing/u+me=love suit her a lot but wakeone isnt giving kep1er a set sound. kep1er keeps going back to a darker teen crush space sound which i dont think suits half the group. at least during up era everyone fit in, but i feel like chaehyun, yujin, yeseo and bahiyyih all dont fit into the sound kep1ers trying to go for. kep1ers an amazing group however i think bahiyyih suits a different concept better.

also yall need to stop being so shady everytime someone makes a thread about bahiyyih. its annoying.

For real, she deserves much more but wakeone hates her. The hate for Bahiyyih on here is so forced, like this is just an innocent thread pls???

• i am honestly tired of people acting like bahiyyih is the most untalented idol to ever exist. "she doesn't deserve a better group"? who are any of you to say this? bahiyyih deserves to be in a group where she gets more than a few childish adlibs as lines and doesnt get shoved to the back in the dance formation. y'all would fight tooth an nail for your untalented favs to get that much.

who's your favorite artist?

• people so worried for bahiyyih shade but ignoring op who shades the other kepler girls as if they are worse than bahiyyih and holding back her ;judgingpepe:

i don't think this thread is even shading the other members? how is calling bahiyyih pretty and deserving of center "shade"? :huuh: it is not the members themselves that are holding her back. no one said that.

• people so worried for bahiyyih shade but ignoring op who shades the other kepler girls as if they are worse than bahiyyih and holding back her ;judgingpepe:

First of all no ones worse. I don't stan kep1er and i hate their songs(company falut) so I wish every member get a better groups. But its annoying that people treat her as less than a human. They preached about how idols are human too and can get hurt but at the same time never called out her haters who say the most vile things instead support them and treat her like some object that can't get hurt. The amount of users here that act like the best people here and call out other users being shady towards other idols but in turn throw shade at every bahiyyih threads are too much.

• do u not see the title "PuT BaIhIYyIh In A BeTtEr GrOuP?

my dude... its a statement on the group ENVIRONMENT not the members. i think it has pretty much been established by the OPs other posts that they are talking about how wakeone gives bahiyyih nothing in the group. she gets shoved to the back. why is everything read as overtly negative when this thread was honestly clearly trying to gas bahiyyih up.

• First of all no ones worse. I don't stan kep1er and i hate their songs(company falut) so I wish every member get a better groups. But its annoying that people treat her as less than a human. They preached about how idols are human too and can get hurt but at the same time never called out her haters who say the most vile things instead support them and treat her like some object that can't get hurt. The amount of users here that act like the best people here and call out other users being shady towards other idols but in turn throw shade at every bahiyyih threads are too much.

"put bahiyyih in a better group" this line is like op saying she is too good for the group

but the group was never the problem, I dont see anyone in kepler standing out too much and being hold back by others, its the company management behind them that can't do their job not even line distribution etc but their musical direction/identity maybe if op said she needs to be in a better company or in a group where she can have her spotlight etc it would be much better, the title just feels like she undermining the other members

• my dude... its a statement on the group ENVIRONMENT not the members. i think it has pretty much been established by the OPs other posts that they are talking about how wakeone gives bahiyyih nothing in the group. she gets shoved to the back. why is everything read as overtly negative when this thread was honestly clearly trying to gas bahiyyih up.

maybe they should word it differently then

put her in a better company or put her in a group where she can have her spotlight?

she implies it like the group is the problem

• "put bahiyyih in a better group" this line is like op saying she is too good for the group

but the group was never the problem, I dont see anyone in kepler standing out too much and being hold back by others, its the company management behind them that can't do their job not even line distribution etc but their musical direction/identity maybe if op said she needs to be in a better company or in a group where she can have her spotlight etc it would be much better, the title just feels like she undermining the other members

Then call out OP. I don't like her shading the other members either.

I don't see how you shading bahiyyih in the first page has anything to do with it.

• maybe they should word it differently then

put her in a better company or put her in a group where she can have her spotlight?

she implies it like the group is the problem

maybe you should stop being so sensitive instead? people are going to use baity titles. barely anyone clicks on or engages with threads with non-inflammatory titles anyway. i think users like yourself need to actually comprehend what the thread is about before coming in guns blazing and dragging everyone over fairly harmless stuff.

• Then call out OP. I don't like her shading the other members either.

I don't see how you shading bahiyyih in the first page has anything to do with it.

she will be lacking in better group when in kepler itself she doesnt stand out skillfully

that doesnt mean i am saying she untalented flop :pepe-shame:

it maybe shade but its not a lie

she needs better line distribution more moments to showcase her skills yes agree with that

then again i never said she untalented flop

and she is not special, i will say the same for all kepler members

• maybe you should stop being so sensitive instead? people are going to use baity titles. barely anyone clicks on or engages with threads with non-inflammatory titles anyway. i think users like yourself need to actually comprehend what the thread is about before coming in guns blazing and dragging everyone over fairly harmless stuff.

Didn't you see them shade bahiyyih in the first comment on this thread. The thought for the other members only comes second.

• maybe you should stop being so sensitive instead? people are going to use baity titles. barely anyone clicks on or engages with threads with non-inflammatory titles anyway. i think users like yourself need to actually comprehend what the thread is about before coming in guns blazing and dragging everyone over fairly harmless stuff.

maybe yall also stop being sensitive

thing i said is not completely lie or impling she untalented flop

and op is not really saint anyway looking at their past threads

• there are way more idols who has the same talent as her or even worse that are in a more popular or better groups that got way better treatment than her in reagards to everything.

• maybe yall also stop being sensitive

thing i said is not completely lie or impling she untalented flop

and op is not really saint anyway looking at their past threads

calling people sensitive for pointing out your hypocrisy is funny. you are apparently concerned with op's "shade" but are explaining away your own shade. don't back down now. saying a better group doesn't need her is 100% insinuating that you think she isn't talented or good enough for a group managed by a better company than wakeone that will actually give her opportunities to shine.

• there are way more idols who has the same talent as her or even worse that are in a more popular or better groups that got way better treatment than her in reagards to everything.

and there are also many of them who get barely lines or screentime when they even have the best talent there example being Taeil either i can even name couple from my faves, your point?

also i have never said she doesnt deserve more lines or sth? i have said agree with that

• and there are also many of them who get barely lines or screentime when they even have the best talent there example being Taeil either i can even name couple from my faves, your point?

also i have never said she doesnt deserve more lines or sth? i have said agree with that

Just because you know idols who don't receive the best treatment does not mean others should also suffer that. And tbh kep1er is not the best group for her seeing their company didn't care for her at all. Thus she should be in a 'better' group for her.

• Just because you know idols who don't receive the best treatment does not mean others should also suffer that. And tbh kep1er is not the best group for her seeing their company didn't care for her at all. Thus she should be in a 'better' group for her.

i have never said she should suffer idk why u putting word in my mouth

and i have said again & again group is not the problem company is the problem

• i have never said she should suffer idk why u putting word in my mouth

and i have said again & again group is not the problem company is the problem

They just said they want a better group for her to grow. No one said the group is the problem and we all all know the wakeshit fault.

Your first comment literally insinuates she does not deserve better groups and she does not have anything to add, which literally can't be proven until it happens.

• They just said they want a better group for her to grow. No one said the group is the problem and we all all know the wakeshit fault.

Your first comment literally insinuates she does not deserve better groups and she does not have anything to add, which literally can't be proven until it happens.

so say she gets into better group and then gets the same treatment then what? yall be complaining again

• First of all no ones worse. I don't stan kep1er and i hate their songs(company falut) so I wish every member get a better groups. But its annoying that people treat her as less than a human. They preached about how idols are human too and can get hurt but at the same time never called out her haters who say the most vile things instead support them and treat her like some object that can't get hurt. The amount of users here that act like the best people here and call out other users being shady towards other idols but in turn throw shade at every bahiyyih threads are too much.

If you want better songs then you’d say you want better songs who says you need a better group lol. Every other group fans are asking for better songs. And if you mean company again just say she should leave the company like literally every other kpop fan. It’s nothing new in kpop.

This thread was made to be shady and mean towards other kepler members let’s not play dumb here. And if you’re gonna make a thread like that expect the same treatment back.

• If you want better songs then you’d say you want better songs who says you need a better group lol. Every other group fans are asking for better songs. And if you mean company again just say she should leave the company like literally every other kpop fan. It’s nothing new in kpop.

This thread was made to be shady and mean towards other kepler members let’s not play dumb here. And if you’re gonna make a thread like that expect the same treatment back.

Oh right. Shading bahiyyih first thing in the thread is way more a better approach than calling out op when you find the op shady towards the other members.

Good to know that calling out shady comments towards the idol is not the way and that we should support the users shady comments and everytime users post shady threads we should first post shady comments towards the idols first and then call out the op. I'll remember that for the future.

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!