Aespa’s Concerning Lack of Content?

• God damn....

Aespa has very little content, the only thing they post regularly on is twitter/insta photos.

They debuted nearly 4 months ago and have never held a vlive, no fanmeeting (even with covid other groups have held social distanced ones like enhypen and virtual like p1harmony) no fan calls and thinking about reality show is gonna send MYs to dreamland. Thier youtube consists of some MY time’s, 4 Synk time with —, whats in my bag, reaction video + some interviews, but overall little content for 4 months.

It’s defo not a company thing because NCT has constant content but you’d think a company as big as SM would try to promote them more and not starve their fans from the get go, especially since they’ve debut is still fresh.

Sorry this is my little rant, I’m mad that I can’t get any Giselle content.

:mads:

• I feel ya because Giselle seems as a least talkative member, so kind of her long solo vlog would be interesting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just a thought to keep in mind, the NCT daily channel was launched a little later than a year after their debut. but I've noticed the small amount of content, im going to give SM the benefit of the doubt now but if they're still going to do this a year later then there's going to be some issues. especially since they're already giving Red Velvet little to no content at all compared to NCT

• I'm still waiting for a vlive too, I have no idea why they haven't done one yet. I'm sure we're getting one with the next comeback though (rumour SM will put out an app called naevis for them or all sm groups, I'm not sure).

I'm fine with their youtube content tho, I'd not complain if we get a bit more but I'm not a fan of spamming content, great in the beginning but you end up not watching all of it, there's a middle between starvation and spamming.

What they really need is more exposure to non fans, they got a bit because one of lines went kinda viral but the promotion for a rookie group is lacking (music shows, a bit radio and social media/youtube), i just hope they step up the game with the mini album comeback.

I think the fandom is on the same page with this, aespa needs more interaction with fans and more promotion outside of social media/youtube but maybe they are saving all of that for their album comeback, we'll see.

• I think there can be a benefit to that - especially for a group from a big company. aespa already has immense interest from the public - they aren't some nugu group from a tiny company who needs every scrap of exposure they can get.

By holding back on doing variety shows and a lot of silly web content it gives the group an air of mystery, and the public takes their actual music releases more seriously.

• agreed

• I think there can be a benefit to that - especially for a group from a big company. aespa already has immense interest from the public - they aren't some nugu group from a tiny company who needs every scrap of exposure they can get.

By holding back on doing variety shows and a lot of silly web content it gives the group an air of mystery, and the public takes their actual music releases more seriously.

SM taking lesson from YG/Blackpink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!