besides ive's music, which other songs were huge among korean kids?

• Well, not exactly kpop, but IU's drama is apparently popular among kids in elementary school (she spoke about at her concert as well)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As a certain someone would say, shes already asserting her influence on the newest generation

• There was a recent survey of celebrities whom the kids (elementary & middle school) wanted to be friends with, and IU topped that survey.

Certain someone 😆..

He refuses to call IU by her stage name and now we are refusing to name him too..

🤣

"He who must not be named, who does not name IU"

very meta

• I need this whole lore.

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• I already mentioned it :white-heart:

based on the lack of answers i guess it was only 4 songs excl ive that were huge among korean kids, really not an easy feat

oops you certainly did...reading comprehension is not one of my strong suits

• NCT and The Boyz, but I’m not sure which songs but there were several stories about middle/high schoolers having to pick sides or vote for one in the school cafeteria. (That’s not Dream on the sign either, just NCT.)

External Content twitter.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!