I Feel Like People Don't Truly Grasp How HUGE BTS Is & What They've Accomplished In Only 5 Years

• nothing in particular happened.

it was just a thought in my mind, and realizing so many awards they won, and records they hold, not just in Korea but WORLDWIDE too, its just ugghhh.....its a lot to even explain.

but I think majority of people see them as any big boy band and that's it.....but they wouldn't even understand the magnitude of BTS man.

And accomplishing all these things within a span of ONLY 5 years. So from 2017 - 2022.

2017 was when they FIRST ever started making noise in the U.S, far as in winning a American award plus them first performing at a American award show etc and 2022 is obviously present time, and still they setting records and doing things others haven't done.

:borahae:

Approved the thread.
  • We do we just don’t feel the need to ring it up every 10 minutes

• We do we just don’t feel the need to ring it up every 10 minutes

You act like their achievements aren't downplayed all day every day, or the fact that kpop stans try to lump in their irrelevant faves with what BTS has accomplished. If you ask me, their achievements should be tattooed on kpop fans' foreheads so they're always reminded of the group that is literally more relevant then the genre.

• I dont understand what BTS stans want from the rest of us! you want us to worship BTS like yall?

• Just not disrespect them them okay?!

The thread isnt about disrespecting them though, its about stans ringing about BTS accomplishments every 5 min and expecting gp and non-stans to be in love and crazy about BTS.

• The thread isnt about disrespecting them though, its about stans ringing about BTS accomplishments every 5 min and expecting gp and non-stans to be in love and crazy about BTS.

Well, ignore or ring your faves accomplishments too, if they've got one.

• Well, ignore or ring your faves accomplishments too, if they've got one.

Look at you complaining about BTS accomplishments being downplayed while simultaneously downplaying others. Easier said than done, isn't it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!