MMA AWARD IS A FRAUD

• KAKAO paying for IVE's award and BTS should've never won Record of the Year. HYBE should've rigged the award to NewJeans since their songs are hits in Korea atleast.

Now, we all know what's gonna happen to MAMA, more rigging and biasness to come!

Approved the thread.
  • lol. Are people really surprised? These shows are popularity contests. They're always going to give to whoever will bring in the most viewers, 'talent' or 'deserving' have nothing to do with it.

These awards have always been rigged, why are people always surprised.

• keep coping lmfao, IVE and BTS gonna get even more daesangs this week :teeheek:

• lmao IVE has all the numbers and ReOTY is 100% by judges so that's not BTS's faults the judges like them. They didn't even attend and haven't tweeted anything about it on both twt accounts or insta.

• op plzz enlighten us you think pieces about lyw winning AOTY or your mind just keep its focus on bts and IVE

• both of them deserved

Ive, even with the voting scandal, had all the data to back up & probably had enough to convince the jury (same with bts). go sue the jury for looking at international achievements too...

• All you have to do is look at the attendants to see which company a certain award show has good relations with.

There's no way BTS deserved a Dasesang at Melon this year but they need to keep stakeholders happy and that has always been the award for that.

• True and idle should've gotten something I think they decided to give bts a daesang because of grammys and global impact.

• BTS not being acknowledged this year would be an absolute crime. There was a good division of winners. No one will ever be satisfied!

• BTS not being acknowledged this year would be an absolute crime. There was a good division of winners. No one will ever be satisfied!

BTS being beaten in south korea by several groups would explain their lack of awards.

• I mean, if BTS isn't mentioned or win do these irrelevant shows even exist? I mean we know kpop fans will have their opinions and outrage, but I mean, would anyone that matters care? I think not. If kpop and their awards shows want to remain relevant, you have to award BTS, it's simple really.

• G-idle deserved a daesang but it’s sad the competition was stacked. If any other act won record of the year, I would have been a little angry but it’s BTS. I doubt any kpop act can compete with their total achievements this year even in their “flopped” era.

Just let it go. They will get their flowers at other award shows. Mama hasn’t aired yet

• Hear the cries of losers! It brings so much satisfaction. Year after year after year. Oh, let's not forget the conspiracies.

MMA is over. I'll have to wait another year to hear the cries of pain of again. It never fails and it's something I look forward to. Nothing brings more excitement. Let's see what if MAMA 2022 can bring those cries to ring louder.

Imagine not knowing how LYW won Artist of the Year and Album of the Year. These losers really live in a bubble. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Lol it's korea..like what did i expect?

• I wouldn't get too worked up over it. It's an award show representing a dying/dead platform in Melon.

MMAs are viewed similarly in Korea the way the Billboard Music Awards or AMAs are in America...2nd tier B-list award shows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!