[BTS CONTENT] In typical Jungkook fashion, not even the world cup will get a shout out on his IG

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When Stay Alive dropped, I respected his decision to not acknowledge it (because same who tf cares about a webtoon)

But then Left and Right came and went with no shout-outs, almost like an allergy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now not even the world cup was spared ;( No mentions of it at all anywhere.

External Content www.youtube.com

He has already stated there will be no activities from him for the remainder of this year which is basically another Tuesday for him. :pepe-puddle:

I fear his official debut next year will bode the same. :emotionalpepe:

• He posted once about LnR on his insta and Dreamers too, Stay Alive did not even get that :angryr:

But yeah he basically said that he will disappear now for the next few months in typical JK fashion and tbh I expected nothing else. He has always been that way, MIA on social media and its one of those things I adore about him, makes every time he appears special :pleading:

• He needs to take some lessons from J-Hope. He's really rocking instagram.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!