Anyone here ever heard of Lexie Liu?

• I discovered her i think last year(not sure) when i saw a chinese show Yuqi appeared in as a contestant and Lexie was also there! She has great music, a lot of diversity, a bit of something for everyone i guess? And she's also crazy talented..a good performer, rapper, singer, dancer..literally everything! These are some of my favorites from her:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Okay if i keep going i'll just post her entire discography :pepe-life-support:

But i seriously recommend her songs, she's SO good!

• I know her from this

• I know her from this

I assume most people will know her from this! lol but she really has good music!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!